First Carnival Cruise in 1994 ~ The 5th One Coming Up In January.....

wizard-of-roz

Will I get credit for my cruise in 1994? And, how far back do the cruiselines go in giving you credit for cruising their line.

We started cruising RCCL in 1985, will they credit me that far back?

With all the OBC's and other credits that cruiselines are giving, I don't want to miss a thing! :)

Will I get credit for my cruise in 1994? And, how far back do the cruiselines go in giving you credit for cruising their line.

With all the OBC's and other credits that cruiselines are giving, I don't want to miss a thing! :)

And, we've already made Platinum on Princess. The perks are great and I'm looking to get all the perks on the other lines, too!

What a goal! :rolleyes:

Carnival says they lost their computer records about 1990, so anything before that they dont have on their computer system. I have 3 Carnival cruises from the 1980s I dont have credit for, no way to prove I was on Carnival. (and no I dont have embarkation photos, I dont buy the photos now or back then).

If you have proof from back then, they will credit you.

Carnival says they lost their computer records about 1990, so anything before that they dont have on their computer system. I have 3 Carnival cruises from the 1980s I dont have credit for, no way to prove I was on Carnival. (and no I dont have embarkation photos, I dont buy the photos now or back then).

If you have proof from back then, they will credit you.

Do you think that will work with the other cruiselines because I definitely have pictures from back in 1984, when we took our very first RCCL cruise and I'd love to get credit for it. We've done 5 of them, mostly before 1997.

I make sure that we take every embarkation picture, just for my cruise albums.....Gee! Maybe that will finally payoff!

Thanks for the info.

Archived