How often does Carnival do the 1/2 price deposits?

tammymacb

I want to make deposits on the Carnival Miracle '11, 8 nighter.

However, in Oct, I paid off our January sailing on the Dream. In December, we're taking our DD to Disney for the Holiday lights, in January, we'll be cruising, AND I just booked the Disney Magic for a 10 night Mediterranean cruise.

I want to book 2 rooms on the Miracle ( my family in one, my parents in another ) but this girl is trip broke. A 1/2 price deposit would do me some good. Anyone expect to maybe see this in November for Thanksgiving?

If I remember right, the deposit on our 8 day cruise for 2 was $600? That was early saver rates...

That's not bad. My 10 night Med cruise had a $600 PP deposit. Hence, why I am currently poor. :rolleyes:

I had no idea Carnival never offered this. I like Carnival, but have sailed most of the lines so it's been a while since I've booked them. DD wanted to do Carnival this year, and DH didn't want to drive to FLL or MIA so we're doing a western on the Dream. Next cruise is all about the itenerary. I love the Miracle's Aruba, Curacao, Grand Turk route and want that route. So, full price deposit, here I come..

That's not bad. My 10 night Med cruise had a $600 PP deposit. Hence, why I am currently poor. :rolleyes:

I had no idea Carnival never offered this. I like Carnival, but have sailed most of the lines so it's been a while since I've booked them. DD wanted to do Carnival this year, and DH didn't want to drive to FLL or MIA so we're doing a western on the Dream. Next cruise is all about the itenerary. I love the Miracle's Aruba, Curacao, Grand Turk route and want that route. So, full price deposit, here I come..

Or wait to book.......afterall it is not until 2011..........

I work in a very busy ER and have to request my time off about a year in advance. Since by contract, I only get 4 full weekends off a year, they are well planned in advance.

For 2011, I'll use one weekend for this cruise, 2 for the Med and still have one other whole weekend off for the year! Yea! Me!

I want to make deposits on the Carnival Miracle '11, 8 nighter.

However, in Oct, I paid off our January sailing on the Dream. In December, we're taking our DD to Disney for the Holiday lights, in January, we'll be cruising, AND I just booked the Disney Magic for a 10 night Mediterranean cruise.

I want to book 2 rooms on the Miracle ( my family in one, my parents in another ) but this girl is trip broke. A 1/2 price deposit would do me some good. Anyone expect to maybe see this in November for Thanksgiving?

If you are looking at the Feb. 7/11 cruise, why not join our official CC group cruise? That way, you only need to pay $25 per person for a double occupancy guaranteed cabin. Book one cabin for your parents and one for you and your husband. Then, when you have the money (or next August when you pay the balance of the $300 deposit), you can add your children in your cabin and pay the full deposit on them.

Check out the links to prices and booking info in my signature. The group cruise also gives you a $100 OBC per cabin.

Some of us are doing a B2B, and there are two cruises shown, however, you don't need to book both cruises...you can do only one week. If you do book, be sure to stop by the roll call and chat (link is also in my signature).

OR

You could join the Miracle Mateys in March, 2011. Reduced deposit of $25 per person is also being offered. See the "official" announcement below and email Janet, our group leader for prices and booking info. Would love to have you join us!!

Hi there!!

It's official!!

What: Cruise Critic official group cruise!

When: March 27, 2011- April 4, 2011. 8 glorious days!

Where:

Fort Lauderdale

Sea Day

Grand Turk 7-3

La Romana. Dominican Repulic 9-5

Aruba 12-10 pm

Curacao 8-4

Sea Day

Sea Day

Ft. Lauderdale

Who: EVERYONE is welcome to join in on the fun by booking this group cruise with our group!!

Why: Because it will be a blast, it will save you money, meet new people, see new places, optional onboard group activites, optional discounted private group excursions, group amenities, and much much more!:D

Wanna come play with us??? We would love to have you!!

As of right now, we do not have an official business forum, but we will within the next week or so. As soon as we do, I will put the link right above our fabulous banner, in my signature. The business link will be used for business only. We will chat right here on this thread. So if you ever want to know what is going on with the group, just look at the business forum because it will all be right there at your fingertips without wading through the chit chat!

For now, until we have the business forum link, if you want to see prices or booking information, please email me. My email address is in my signature. Once you book, please come back here to tell us you have booked so we can add you to the booked Mateys list! And receive your Matey welcome!

Our group name is "Miracle Mateys"! and we have a banner that you are welcome to "steal" once you are booked with the CC group!

So let's get the party started!!

Who wants to join us!!

glitterfy105303T255D33.gif

of jandjfun

image.php?u=21139&type=sigpic&dateline=1235227987

USE THIS LINK TO FIND THE DREAM CATCHERS GROUP PRICING AND BOOKING INFORMATION, DISCOUNTS AND MORE! GO AHEAD! CAPTURE YOUR DREAM!! BUSINESS FORUM!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=569

USE THIS LINK TO JOIN OUR CHAT THREAD ON THE MAIN CARNIVAL BOARD!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...1#post18020853

need to talk to me? email me! sammons554@yahoo.com

Archived