How long from ship to LGA via cab?

CarnivalCruzer

no traffic and a driver who knows what he is doing 20 minutes. With traffic it can take longer(up to an hour). there is a simple fast way- no toll over the 59th street bridge up 21st Avenue to Northern Blvd and then to the airport...

Driving crosstown is always a pain, in my experience. There is usually some sort of parade or street fair going on. I would figure in the hour just to be on the safe side.:)

Driving crosstown is always a pain, in my experience. There is usually some sort of parade or street fair going on. I would figure in the hour just to be on the safe side.:)

57th street rarely(almost never) has a street fair and its is almost always kept open and is the fast way across midtown. Does it always work? No does it work 95% of the time. Yes.

Some weekends there are parades. Never during the week. Sometimes its faster using the tunnel because of street closings...but this is what a good driver will know.

Archived