New to this Forum

Tony511

Hi,

My name is Tony. I am a widower of 11 years. For the last 10 or 11 years, I have been doing a lot of traveling. My job as a consultant affords me a lot of free time for this. I love cruising the best and have been on about 20 or so cruises. My favorite lines are Royal Caribbean and Celebrity and I would add Princess. I usually travel alone so that I can meet other people.

My next cruise is on Dec 11th on the Jewel of the Seas that leaves from Miami for 10 nights. After that it is a Mexican Cruise from San Diego for 10 nights on Radiance of the Seas that leave on Jan 22, 2010. After that, it is a 7 night cruise from Galveston on the Voyager of the Seas that leaves on March 21, 2010.

Would love to hear from other who like to cruise.

Tony

Hi,

My name is Tony. I am a widower of 11 years. For the last 10 or 11 years, I have been doing a lot of traveling. My job as a consultant affords me a lot of free time for this. I love cruising the best and have been on about 20 or so cruises. My favorite lines are Royal Caribbean and Celebrity and I would add Princess. I usually travel alone so that I can meet other people.

My next cruise is on Dec 11th on the Jewel of the Seas that leaves from Miami for 10 nights. After that it is a Mexican Cruise from San Diego for 10 nights on Radiance of the Seas that leave on Jan 22, 2010. After that, it is a 7 night cruise from Galveston on the Voyager of the Seas that leaves on March 21, 2010.

Would love to hear from other who like to cruise.

Tony

Howdy Tony! 50.gif Welcome to Cruise Critic! 05.gif

Want to get to know your fellow Cruise Critic members sailing with you on your cruises?

When you have a chance, please click here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44773 to read the Sticky post titled What is a ROLL CALL and how do I find mine?

To help you find your Royal Caribbean "Meet & Mingle" Roll Call threads quicker:

Click here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=981195 for your Roll Call thread titled Jewel of the Seas-12/11/2009-10 days Panama Canal

Click here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=988317 for your Roll Call thread titled Radiance 11 Day/10 Night Mexican Riviera 1-22-10

Click herehttp://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=980647 for your Roll Call thread titled March 21,2010 voyager here we come!

If your cruises are 7 days or longer, don't forget to register for the "Meet & Mingle" Party hosted by RCI during each of your cruises for you and the other Cruise Critic members sailing with you. After getting to know each other on your Roll Call threads prior to your cruise, this will be a time and place on each of your cruises with refreshments where you will get to meet face-to-face on the ship. Check out the following links for more information and to register for each of your cruises:

- Meet & Mingle Info and RCCL Meet & Mingle FAQ

- Register to attend a Meet & Mingle Party

- Confirmed Meet & Mingle Party List

I sincerely hope this information will be helpful to a new member and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

• 1 month later...

Hi Tony, I too love to cruise and often cruise on my own. Sometimes my daughter comes with me, but she has to work and can't always get away. It is a great way to travel and meet new people, being on your own, also gives you the opportunity to do what you want when you want. Enjoy your cruise to Caribbean and to Mexico. I am jealous you can get away so often.

I was on Princess on the Round the World voyage this year and travelled to some Mexican ports and also the Caribbean. Enjoyed these very much. My favourite cruise line has to be Celebrity, I find it is just that much better in all things.

Happy cruising

Gwendy

Archived