April 2011

rayandbelle

Hi there fellow cruisers

i was hoping someone can help me,i am booked on the singapore to Athens cruise on April 12 2011.

But i have noticed it is not showing uo on the website anymore and it looks like they might be splitting it into two cruises.

If anyone has idea's of what they are doing please let me know

(i will be ringing my travel agent but i just thought i would ask you guys to see if anybody has heard anything)

Ray

Hi there fellow cruisers

i was hoping someone can help me,i am booked on the singapore to Athens cruise on April 12 2011.

But i have noticed it is not showing uo on the website anymore and it looks like they might be splitting it into two cruises.

Ray

I just checked it is there

http://www.azamaracruises.com/search/vacationItinerary.do;jsessionid=0000PbbWeFuoEm6SzaHKFo_3rHk:12odmenr5?packageCode=QS12I007&backPageName=Itinerary+Search+Results&sailDate=1110412

It is showing sold out in all CAT

Hi Ray

I am booked on that same cruise. Just have your TA give them a call. As of last week they were calling people who were booked and seeing if they still wanted to do the 24 night or take a 12 night as they were spliting the cruise into 2/12 nights. I was "grandfathered" in to my same room and same price but now have 2 confirmation #s, They were going to roll out the new pricing after all pax that were previously booked were contacted. I did just contact them today re air and they have a great oneway price Athens to JFK that I am looking at.

Cheers

Hey there Christine

Thank you for the information,i have just contacted my T/A and of course he hasnt heard anything about the change(we always seem to be the last one to be told down in Australia)

You should pop into the Sunshine Coast qld. on the way to Sinapore it is a beautiful part of the world.

Hope we can stay in touch over the next18 months i am sure it will go quick

Raymond

Hi Raymond

We were almost in your area last spring! We made it as far as New Zealand on our Millie cruise. We met some great people from Brisbane from our roll call and spent a lot of time with them on the cruise. We have remained in touch and they have sent us a lot of great pictures of Australia. It is definitely on our bucket list.:)

I am booked directly with Azamara and I called when I saw the reservation was missing:eek: I don't know when they would have contacted me if I hadn't noticed so not to worry.

OMG is it really 18 month away!! I sure hope it will go quick. I can't stay away from all the roll calls of the Quest in Asia and seeing what everyone is doing.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Everyone !

Quick Reminder : Please do not post your email address, asking for others to contact you. This is against our guidelines. Thanks very much !

Hi Everyone !

Quick Reminder : Please do not post your email address, asking for others to contact you. This is against our guidelines. Thanks very much !

Andy, people do this on the roll calls so that they can get together for tours. Is that not allowed either?

Andy, people do this on the roll calls so that they can get together for tours. Is that not allowed either?

Hi Jade !

Yes, Members do this on Roll Calls. I rarely delete them on Roll Calls, as there is a purpose to get in touch with others. On the Main board, when a Member says "email me" for reasons unknown, I typically delete them, as it takes the thread off-topic.

As this is getting off topic, if you have futher questions, please feel free to email me, and we will be happy to answer. Thank you !

Archived