Triumph is back!

Traveler353

WooHoo I am ready!!! I would love to see her pull out today but I can not get the bridge cam or river cam to work. Anyone else or is it just me. The Jackson square cam works fine and I can see the port cam. Guess I will just have to go with the port cam.:(

WooHoo I am ready!!! I would love to see her pull out today but I can not get the bridge cam or river cam to work. Anyone else or is it just me. The Jackson square cam works fine and I can see the port cam. Guess I will just have to go with the port cam.:(

Bridge & River cams are working fine for me. Keep trying.

The bridge cam is working for me.

I will start with embarkation! It started off to a steady pace to the desk where they had the wrong names on our cabin, due to alot of upgrades that were done the day before sailing. This happened to several people. We got to the ship and we had to sit just inside on the lobby deck and wait about an hour with too many other people to count. We finally got our sign and sail cards and the machine buzzed on mine.......after another few minutes of waiting we finally got to go to our cabins.........which were ready as soon as everyone walked on the ship.

We did not sail as scheduled due to them looking for missing passengers...........which probably were never even on the ship........they called us by other names most of the cruise even though we did everything we could to keep them straight. Still not too much of a problem though.......we finally sailed around 10pm or so.

Food in the Paris dining room was good and service was great. Lido deck food was very good also. Servers on this deck were not all friendly but that happens sometimes also. Overall everything was fine.

The ship was clean and beautiful.........pools, hot tubs, and the pool slide were all in use for the majority of the cruise. The shows were good and Jorge the cruise director was extremely funny. He will keep you rolling in the floor.

The OV cabin was much nicer than the ones we had on the Fantasy, Celebration, and the Inspiration. The bathrooms seemed to be alot roomier also.

Oh yeah, when we started off the ship, our sign and sail cards buzzed again and we just had to show a photo id to get off. They said that our photos were not in the system.

Any more questions.

Just wanted to add that a cruise is what you make of it............we knew before sailing that our only port of call was cancelled along with one day of the cruise, but everyone will be receiving a 50% refund as well as the $20 per person added to their sign and sail account. We can use that for a deposit on a balcony room for our next cruise!!!

We had late seating in the Paris (upper level) dining room. We were seated at a booth for 4 right at the back of the ship by the rear row of windows..........we were not right next to them............so we had a beautiful view of all of the lights and the traffic on the river. Our cabin was midship and I was very surprised to be seated in the Paris dining room, which is where I was hoping to be seated. My husband saw the London dining room and stated that he liked it much better.

There were tables for 8 right alongside the windows but they did not obstruct our view.

You're welcome.

Has it been refurbished? This will be our first cruise, so this is all new to me. After looking at the ship layout and buying a guaranteed room, I'm very concerned about being below a noisy deck, looks like chances might be pretty good of that happening.

Has it been refurbished? This will be our first cruise, so this is all new to me. After looking at the ship layout and buying a guaranteed room, I'm very concerned about being below a noisy deck, looks like chances might be pretty good of that happening.

Yes she has been refurbished not sure when.. but she has the sea side theatre..where are you located.. we are deck 6 above the lounge I believe..

Archived