Triumph is back!

Traveler353

I just returned from the Triumph and have to give this cruise 3 STARS at the most. The service is real bad on this ship. It is by far the worst Cruise expierence I have taken. Again, a Cruise is what you make of it

The Buffet lines are very long on this ship. The beverage service is terrible unless you need a alcohol beverage....We purchased SODA cards the were 48 bucks and was well worth it. The drinks are 1.95, so do the math and see what is best for you. One person behind the bar does not cut it and most of the bars only had 1 person working so be patient..if their is any specific questions you need answers to post and I will reply if I know the answers.

I just returned from the Triumph and have to give this cruise 3 STARS at the most. The service is real bad on this ship. It is by far the worst Cruise expierence I have taken. Again, a Cruise is what you make of it

The Buffet lines are very long on this ship. The beverage service is terrible unless you need a alcohol beverage....We purchased SODA cards the were 48 bucks and was well worth it. The drinks are 1.95, so do the math and see what is best for you. One person behind the bar does not cut it and most of the bars only had 1 person working so be patient..if their is any specific questions you need answers to post and I will reply if I know the answers.

How was embarkation and debarkation? What time did you arrive at the pier for embarkation day? I have read more than once that the buffet lines are very long, what about the lines for the deli/pizza/ and hamburger stations?

THANKS!;)

How was embarkation and debarkation? What time did you arrive at the pier for embarkation day? I have read more than once that the buffet lines are very long, what about the lines for the deli/pizza/ and hamburger stations?

THANKS!;)

We arrived at 10:30 am and found the traffic and pedestrian traffic very heavy as people were still waiting for transportation from the earlier cruise. The buffet lines were very long for all the food stations. I would suggest eating in the dining rooms for lunch, breakfast and dinner as it is much nicer and no wait for your food. hopefully who will get better service than we did. enjoy your cruise......

Archived