New RCCL.com website!

DEIx15x8

Not sure if this has been mentioned earlier but I just noticed that Royal Caribbean has launched a brand new site tonight. Doesn't seem to be very different, mostly a cometic upgrade to the homepage. When you search a cruise or do anything else beyond it things seem to be the old theme so they are either not done uploading or they are only doing one page.

I like the look of this too. Especially if you've logged in to 'my cruises' and a link is now on the home page to your first upcoming cruise showing the 'countdown to cruise' with quick links to view your reservation or make a payment!

I like the look of this too. Especially if you've logged in to 'my cruises' and a link is now on the home page to your first upcoming cruise showing the 'countdown to cruise' with quick links to view your reservation or make a payment!

I noticed this, too and I really like the new features. The update was long overdue.

Mmmm, not sure what all the fuss is about - it's just a bit of design tweaking. Now if they'd spent time and effort enabling those of us outside the US to access our Crown & Anchor points I would be impressed :rolleyes:

I have not been able to get excursion info For San Juan PR for months now on Royal's web site.

Carnival Victory, 2003

Carnival Victory, 2004

RCI Explorer of the Seas, 2009

RCI Explorer of the SEas, January 2010

I've had no problem getting the San Juan info in the past 3 or 4 weeks at all.

The excursion info is generally not available months and months in advance and may need to wait til even closer in if your cruise is near the time frame where they re-negotiate the contracts with the island tour contractors.

I've had no problem getting the San Juan info in the past 3 or 4 weeks at all.

The excursion info is generally not available months and months in advance and may need to wait til even closer in if your cruise is near the time frame where they re-negotiate the contracts with the island tour contractors.

I didn't choose a particular date. I just went to "plan a cruise" and then to "land and shore excursions", scrolled down to San Juan and there was a red x and it said no info available at this time.

Carnival Victory, 2003

Carnival Victory, 2004

RCI Explorer of the Seas, January 2010

I didn't choose a particular date. I just went to "plan a cruise" and then to "land and shore excursions", scrolled down to San Juan and there was a red x and it said no info available at this time.

I've never seen the Land and Shore Excursion page set up the way you describe it. And I just checked and it's not that way now. (Mind you, your way would make more sense.)

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/shoreExcursions/types.do

On the L&E page is the various categories of excursion. You click a category and then finetune it by port. The Puerto Rican tours are showing up fine there.

I have not been able to get excursion info For San Juan PR for months now on Royal's web site.

Carnival Victory, 2003

Carnival Victory, 2004

RCI Explorer of the SEas, January 2010

If you just want to see the shore excursions, then make sure you are logged out of your RCCL account. If you are logged in, then they won't let you see them, because they don't have the pricing yet for your cruise as mentioned above. Logged off, they will let you see them. I just checked and it worked.

I like what I see so far. At the bottom it appears we can access everything from that one page with ease. :)

I just tried it and I was everywhere in seconds, without leaving the Home page.

As pcur posted, I was not logged in when I did all this. ;)

Archived