Cruioe director Whisper

cruzadict

ScottToronto

That is the best news I've had this week. We love Colin, have cruised with him before. Last cruise on the Wind in august the CD was Martin Blanar. What a waste of space, hardly ever saw him and when we did he always chatted to those people that he knew!!!!!!!!!!

ScottToronto

That is the best news I've had this week. We love Colin, have cruised with him before. Last cruise on the Wind in august the CD was Martin Blanar. What a waste of space, hardly ever saw him and when we did he always chatted to those people that he knew!!!!!!!!!!

We had Martin for two cruises on the Shadow last December and second your opinion.

:) Good morning Cruzadict,

I beleive the CD should be my good friend Colin Brown. He's simply the best!

Enjoy your voyage!

ScottToronto

countdown.pl?image=Beach-10&name=ScottToronto&date=3-4-2010&text=Voyage 4006 Hong Kong to Singapore&ship=Silver Whisper

Is that likely to also be the case for Singapore to Sydney at the start of Dec? Colin sounds great.

• 4 weeks later...

Colin was on from Singapore for a week, but then he got off and went on vacation and was replaced by .. Sam. We liked both Colin and Sam. I believe Sam was staying on board for Christmas.

Hi rols,

Yes, from what I understand Colin Brown should be onboard the December 3rd voyage Singapore to Syd.

Bon voyage!

ScottToronto

countdown.pl?image=Beach-10&name=ScottToronto&date=3-4-2010&text=Voyage 4006 Hong Kong to Singapore&ship=Silver Whisper

Good morning SonomaWine,

Colin just disembarked the Whisper in Darwin Australia (mid voyage). I understand from a friend of mine that just sailed with Colin that he's on vacation but will join the Cloud on his next adventure (contract).

Colin was replaced by Sam Perry. I've never had the pleasure of meeting Sam but hear great things about him. Has anyone ever cruised with Sam? Where is he from? I will be sailing in approx. 70 days with him on the Whisper.

Cheers and Merry Christmas all!

ScottToronto

Perry .. thats what I couldn't remember, see my post about 3 up from here. We liked Sam, he's from NZ (I think, well he's antipodean at least). He was funny, approachable, talked to everyone, I'm sure you'll like him just as much as we did.

Good morning SonomaWine,

Colin just disembarked the Whisper in Darwin Australia (mid voyage). I understand from a friend of mine that just sailed with Colin that he's on vacation but will join the Cloud on his next adventure (contract).

Colin was replaced by Sam Perry. I've never had the pleasure of meeting Sam but hear great things about him. Has anyone ever cruised with Sam? Where is he from? I will be sailing in approx. 70 days with him on the Whisper.

Cheers and Merry Christmas all!

ScottToronto

Archived