Caribbean Princess Patters Posted

dustinjones

That was so nice to read an think of all the great things to do on the cruise.I hope someone is so kind as to post the one from the week before or the week after this one,as I will be cruising on Jan.24 th for the classic cruise...so pretty please....:D

Hello -

Just got off the Caribbean Princess and scanned the Patters for the past week. Also scanned some info on the spa prices and services. The quality of some of the pictures in the document didn't turn out too well, so sorry about that. You can download them at http://drop.io/caribbeanprincess

Dustin

Very much appreciated. Patters has a lot of information not provided in the cruise documents. We'll be on the CP 14 days come Jan 17. Can I return the favor?

Thank you - enjoyed them very much. Have one question - noticed life drill scheduled for 8pm??? Before usually held at around 4-5p and everybody had to do it at once. Would think 8pm would interfer with dinner and/or other plans. Is it something they don't really care if you skip?

Crown Bay has finally rented some of the shops and kiosks. Good selection if you choose not to go into town but nothing like the other side for pierside shopping. If you dock early (7 AM) they will not be open. I stopped after my return from town since we are in port on a Sunday and everything downtown closes around 2 PM.

Cost of taxi is the same to go downtown as if you had docked on the other side. It probably takes about the same amount of time but seems shorter since a lot of it is highway driving.

MARAPRINCE

• 1 month later...
Hello -

Just got off the Caribbean Princess and scanned the Patters for the past week. Also scanned some info on the spa prices and services. The quality of some of the pictures in the document didn't turn out too well, so sorry about that. You can download them at http://drop.io/caribbeanprincess

Dustin

I can't find the patters on this website. If someone was lucky enough and had them downloaded from there,could you please send them to me kristinrast@hotmail.com :o I would love to view them.

Thank you,

Kristin

Archived