MARINER: A nightmare or a dream?

When it comes to any of the Voyager ships I think it is fine to consider things like ports of departure, ports of call, pricing, etc. because you really can't go wrong with any of them. Though they do have subtle differences I don't think they amount to that much. If the choice is between Navigator and Mariner even the balcony structure is exactly the same so pick whichever you want for whatever reasons you wish. I don't think there is a difference in the ships that should be the major deciding factor.

Don't worry about the age of the ships. They are maintained beautifully. Explorer, the second in the class, is in just as good shape as Mariner, the newest in the class.

As for airports, MCO is about a 45 minute drive along a straight highway to Port Canaveral. MCO is a very easy airport to navigate. MIA I have not used and cannot comment on its ease of use. It is about 20 minutes from the Port of Miami. FLL is also a very easy airport to use and about a 40 minute ride to the Port of Miami and about 10 minutes to Port Everglades.

Right now I just wish I were in the position of having my cruise in front of me instead of having just completed it. Hmmm, must be time to book!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FnyFACEnAL:

Island Lady,

Do you know if the Jettypark campground right nextdoor to Port Canaveral will park our travel trailer while we are on the ship if we camp there before or after the cruise?

Does anyone know if the Radisson will let us park our travel trailer and truck there while we cruise if we stay there?

THANKS!

icon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, the Jetty Park campground is really quite nice, and a great choice to have your traveling set up..."set up". Nice place to hang out and great place to watch the ships, and misc. other vessels push out to sea.

I don't think the Radisson may smile on your set up, but then again they may let you park in the back. Best thing would be to call them in advance.

Cheers, and welcome!! icon_cool.gif

Archived