Luggage labels?

Joshua1

Well - I am totally suprised :o

My luggage labels and paperwork arrived today (Dep Jan 10th) directly from Princess.

Being that I now have labels, that I can print my boarding pass and that all my flights are E-ticket I am wondering just what my TA is planning to send me?

One sad point - the cabin (oops- stateroom) in on Emerald Deck .... so why have I got pink labels :(

My luggage labels and paperwork arrived today (Dep Jan 10th) directly from Princess.

Being that I now have labels, that I can print my boarding pass and that all my flights are E-ticket I am wondering just what my TA is planning to send me?

One sad point - the cabin (oops- stateroom) in on Emerald Deck .... so why have I got pink labels :(

Nothing! What else is left to send?

Because of an upgrade the luggage tags I got in the mail were not correct so Princess said I will have to wait till I get to the ship.

I just got some mailed to me From cruiseluggage.com and they are very good. 50 Cents each plus postage

"Nothing! What else is left to send? "

Exactly :confused: .......... So why are they saying they cannot send me my documents until 7 to 10 days before departure - especially as I will be away from home for four days before I go. The only thing I can think of that I need is documentation for transers at San Juan - and if needs must I can live without that and pay for a taxi.

They have ASSURED me that my early departure has been noted and they will expedite the paperwork.

We shall see.

Mike

"Nothing! What else is left to send? "

Exactly - So why are they saying they cannot send me my documents until 7 to 10 days before departure - especially as I will be away from home for four days before I go. The only thing I can think of that I need is documentation for transers at San Juan - and if needs must I can live without that and pay for a taxi.They have ASSURED me that my early departure has been noted and they will expedite the paperwork. We shall see. Mike

MIKE: No worries. You are manifested on the Transfer and, therefore, just find a Princess rep at the airport and your name will be on their clipboard; however, I would take all the paperwork & itineraries you have received from your Dirtbag T.A.

Yes, there are also Dirtbag T.A.s all over the U.S. as well as G.B.

I am so sorry you had to deal with this Crook.

Fair Winds & Following Seas.

:D:D:cool::D:D

Thank you so the colour doesnt mean anything then?

Color means something to the cruise line but nothing that you should be worried about.

They all have either and F=Forward or an A=Aft, this is the area of the ship that you bags will be loaded on based on a general location of your cabin.

Really think you have it all. Not to worry about anything else coming.

They're pretty basic: name, cabin # (with the deck designation, i.e., "E" for Emerald deck so if you're in cabin 619, it would be E619), ship name, sailing date and a big "A" or "F" to designate whether the luggage should be first sorted to either the forward or the aft service elevator.

Hi Pam--

I just printed my luggage tags for our February cruise. Under the ship's name are the letters FS, which I assume would mean forward service elevator, starboard side. But we're in an aft cabin. Am I correct in assuming this is not a big deal?

Thanks!

From my earlier post of 22nd November

"I fully expect another major faux pas from them."

They have just cancelled my Miami to San Juan flights .... and denied it!

Slightly laterally - has there been a post removed from this thread from a gent who recommeded a TA near to Wetherby?

I have searched high & low and can't find it.

Thanks

Mike

Slightly laterally - has there been a post removed from this thread from a gent who recommeded a TA near to Wetherby?

I have searched high & low and can't find it.

I didn't see the removed post but if the name of a TA was mentioned, the post would be removed by CC. Naming a TA is not permitted here.

Archived