Tons of New Official Photos!!

DEIx15x8

Still not sure if it's better to have the beds by the door or balcony.

By the door gives you a nice sitting area that flows to the balcony. It seems kind of cramped getting around the bed though.

centralparkviewSRbal_0002.JPG

By the balcony looks to give you much more room inside since you don't have to squeeze past the bed all the time but it causes a disconnect between the seating in the room and balcony.

boardwalkviewbalSR_0004.JPG

I know the rooms are all the same size but it definitely looks like the placement of the furniture would have an effect on how the room feels and gets used.

Oasis looks amazing now that she's fully completed!!! Central Park looks really nice! Thank goodness there are some pictures, Neither Cruise Critic's live videos nor Chris' live videos are working for me! :( GMA coverage seemed OK, (I just watched it on Youtube), but didn't show too much of the ship.

This is so much fun!!! I am so excited to see all the pictures and video. We are going to book Oasis for 2011 (already have a Freedom cruise and a Disney trip booked for 2010- just not enough time to fit more in, unfortunately). Better news - it will be FREE with our Bank of America points. YAY!!! I cannot wait!!! :D Now off to find more pictures!

Archived