Best St. Thomas/St. John excursions for a 6 y.o.?

rose102798

Having a 6 yr old of my own and having just returned from St. Thomas, I would HIGHLY recommend going on the Jolly Mon for a snorkeling and sailing trip. We did this last Tuesday and had a great time. They only take up to 6 people and that provides for a personal trip with Gayle and Sarah. The info provided is great and we were around and passed several other boats that were on the same trip and ours was much better! No crowds and they will cater to your desires.

I hate to rant on but we could not have been happier, it was the best part of our cruise and my son loved seeing all the turtles.

Jon

Having a 6 yr old of my own and having just returned from St. Thomas, I would HIGHLY recommend going on the Jolly Mon for a snorkeling and sailing trip. We did this last Tuesday and had a great time. They only take up to 6 people and that provides for a personal trip with Gayle and Sarah. The info provided is great and we were around and passed several other boats that were on the same trip and ours was much better! No crowds and they will cater to your desires.

I hate to rant on but we could not have been happier, it was the best part of our cruise and my son loved seeing all the turtles.

Jon

Cool -- thanks. I'll look into this. I actually get claustrophobic and nervous with the big crowd of people on the snorkeling trips -- this sounds like a great option!

What about Coral World? Feeding the stingrays, petting a baby shark and playing with the creatures in the touch pond are fun things for little ones.

. . . thanks for pointing it out. My son actually loves to do all of those things at Sea World -- he could spend the whole day at the stingray tank. Petting a baby shark? Way cool -- he'll love it.

Archived