anyone sail on the Miracle with tweens?

ckekjhaze

I am trying to plan next summer vacation, and the Carnival Miracle leaving deom New York Eastern Caribbean looks like the best option for us.

What were the favorite excursions?

There will be six of us, I am bringing my special needs sister, and I will share a cabin with her and my husband will be with the 3 girls.

Does it matter to book three in each cabin? or the fourth in one cabin will be the same price?

I see they have the Circle C and the oldest will be 14 and the twins will turn 12 on the second day of the cruise- so this is a birthday present for them.

If for some reason my sister isn't feeling well and wants to stay on the ship, if I take the girls to port and leave my husband back with her, will there be any problems as far as the girls being with only one parent?

The other scenario is to bring my mother, although she isn't too keen on the idea and has never cruised.

Also my mother isn't the easiest person to travel with, and although my husband and kids are extremely tolerant, having her along might be pushing it a little far.

Thanks

Kathy

It should cost the same whether you book 3 per room or 4 in one, and 2 in another (assuming the cabins are the same catagory!!)

There's no problem leaving someone onboard on port days...they don't care who takes whom off or on the ship.

Perhaps mom could attend to the special needs sister while your family goes off on adventures???? But, if she doesn't want to come, it's doable on your own! I don't think anyone should be coerced into cruising!

Perhaps mom could attend to the special needs sister while your family goes off on adventures???? But, if she doesn't want to come, it's doable on your own! I don't think anyone should be coerced into cruising!

Well the issue with mom is that she is getting forgetful and may end up needing someone to keep an eye on her- she always loved going on vacation, but a cruise may overwhelm her

Still waiting to hear from my PVP- he sent an email saying he would call me today- oh well- maybe hear from him tomorrow

Archived