nassau/atlantis/aquarium; key west; cococay

sr5242

if I wanted to let take my kids to see the aquarium in nassau, but also give them pool time on board, would you recommend:

1. spending the morning by the pool and after lunch taking a taxi to atlantis and buying tickets for the aquarium

2. going to aquarium in the morning and spending the afternoon by the pool

3. taking the rccl aquarium excursion

my 7 yr olds are just happy splashing in a pool, so we will pass on the waterpark this trip.

does anyone know if there is someplace on cococay to lock up your stuff?

also, I was debating taking the trolley tour with them in key west- any thoughts?

thanks for any advice!

There are some nice museums right in walking distance from the peir in Key West. I think the stuff that little kids would be most inerested in is right there within a few blocks. The trolly takes you all around. You must take the kids to the Blonde Giraffe for some Frozen Key Lime Pie on a Stick, Dipped in Chocolate. YUMMY!:D

Go to the Aquarium first, and then head back to the ship----the pool will be yours for the asking!

Coco Cay has lockers for those on excursions.....but there's no need to bring anything of value...your seapass can't be used by anyone else, since your picture is linked to it, and that's all you need on the island, if you want to get a drink (soda or alcohol!!!). There are plenty of uncrowded spots to leave your things...and you can be within eyesight of everything....no worries!

In KW, don't do the ship's trolley excursion...it's boring, long, and you can't get off and on.....there is a trolley that you can hop on and off at will....if you need it! There are plenty of places to just amble about---lots of shops, restaurants.....this is a DIY port!

• 3 weeks later...

Coco Cay has lockers for those on excursions.....but there's no need to bring anything of value...your seapass can't be used by anyone else, since your picture is linked to it, and that's all you need on the island, if you want to get a drink (soda or alcohol!!!).

I was also wondering about this since I usually bring both a camcorder and camera with me, neither wich are compatible with water :D I would prefer to not leave them unattended on the beach while we both take a swim.

Archived