Quick passport turn around

chadci

Yea I paid extra for the expedited service and got it in under 2 weeks. I should have gone with the standard service and saved the $65, but you never know.

You're right about that. Now that I think about it, I submitted my application on a Saturday. My other half attempted to submit her application the same day but her birth cert was a copy and they would not accept it. Luckily she found the orginal copy in the filing cabinet so we went back and filed her's last week. It's not showing up online just yet but hopefully it'll turn quickly as well.

Yea I paid extra for the expedited service and got it in under 2 weeks. I should have gone with the standard service and saved the $65, but you never know.

You did right. You just never know.

An analogy is the umbrella. If we don't take it with us it rains. If we do take it with us it doesn't rain.

If someone has concerns with the turn around time better to expedite it.

Keith

I got mine in about a month. My future husband still needs his. He'll be home from Iraq on Jan 23 & our cruise is Feb 28th. I hope we get his quick!!!!! He's had one before it just needs tto be renewed

I got mine in about a month. My future husband still needs his. He'll be home from Iraq on Jan 23 & our cruise is Feb 28th. I hope we get his quick!!!!! He's had one before it just needs tto be renewed

In September I got my renewal in exactly one week from mailing, using the expedited service.

We submitted our applications on 11/25 and received them yesterday (yay!) and they never did show up in the online tracking system(?).

Interesting, that's the same day she submitted hers. The website just says it's processing. I got an e-mail when mine was sent but it arrived the very next day.

Interesting, that's the same day she submitted hers. The website just says it's processing. I got an e-mail when mine was sent but it arrived the very next day.

I registered our email addresses but never got an email...

Mine was processed in Seattle WA, I live in Colorado. Maybe that's the difference???

Archived