These Boards are Gettting Shaky Again

I couldn't even get on the boards last night. This morning, while viewing the board will jump out of thread and back to the board home page. grrrrr:mad:

The only positive thing was that because I was unable to spend time on the board last night, I spent 45 min on the treadmill. Better for my body, but not for my cruising brain.:)

Sue

Still a few hiccups this morning. I already had one of the "database error" messages.

I was sooo concerned :p I've been sick all this week and out of work and this has been my only company when dh is not home and i was going insane last night (we work nights), plus i've had the worst night of my life since i haven't been able to go to sleep with this stupid ashtmatic bronquitis and a nasal congestion for which i had nothing to take until 8am and still no able to sleep, either coughing or stuffy nose and now this is back, it's 11:30am and not sure when will i'll be able to sleep (i've been up since 4:00pm yesterday) :( i am going to cryyyy. Help! Anyway, enough of the whining, it's so nice to read you guys again.

Elizanessie....Lauras post is dated Jan 10 thru Feb 16, which I take to mean these issues will be ongoing and to understand that there may be problems through those dates.

I am not convinced that her post means these issues will be ongoing until Feb 16th. When announcements are posted, they put in start and end dates so the announcements will disappear automatically after that date. The fact that it says feb 16th is likely because she had to input a date and at that time did not know an exact date when it would be resolved.

I tried logging on for 2 hours last night and was never able to get through. Then, tonight I get home from work and I've been trying for 45 minutes and it finally let me on. In addition, it's been running VERY SLOW, the times I've gotten on. I sent an e-mail to the technical staff last week and Sunday and have NEVER received any kind of response from them at all. I would think that common courtesy would be to reply and give an explanation as to what is going on. I'm being very patient, but it's getting very aggravating. I was beginning to wonder if it was my computer, so I was glad to be able to log on tonight and find this thread and see that other people are having the same problem. I'm glad to be back with my CC friends.

I know that they should have like an automatic reply at least but i am sure with so many members here sending emails to them and being them aware of the problem they don't even bother. I emailed them too with no response but i figure everyone else did too :p The boards have been on and off since yesterday.

I am not convinced that her post means these issues will be ongoing until Feb 16th. When announcements are posted, they put in start and end dates so the announcements will disappear automatically after that date. The fact that it says feb 16th is likely because she had to input a date and at that time did not know an exact date when it would be resolved.

JRM....That may be true, but if they thought that this would only be an issue for say the next week, I think she would have put an end date of prior to Feb 16th. That being said, I certainly hope that these issues are resolved long before that and this becomes a mute thread because things are back to normal 36_1_34.gif

It just goes to show that we all love these boards and have a touch of withdrawal when we can not get on them.

Bicker...I agree, it seems to bog down in the evenings the most, but I have still been having some problems throughout the day. I figure they are working on the problem and am trying to remember that P word... patience:D

Archived