Carnival Customer Service.....

Steelermoose

I know these threads usually go by way of negativity, but I just wanted to say that I had an unbelievably wonderful experience when trying to get OBC for my early saver booking adjustment. I noticed that the same cruise i had booked on the DREAM (Jan 2010) was $40 less per person for the identical cat 6m OV room i had booked back in July '09. I called Carnival and they instructed me to fill out the form. I did as they asked and emailed it back to them this morning at 715 am. I just received an email (1000 am) with my new confirmation information and an $80 OBC applied. I kinda expected to get the run around as i have read many reviews concerning this, but to my surprise they were fantastic. I just called and thanked Carnival for their prompt and gracious service. Kudos to Carnival!!!

I know these threads usually go by way of negativity, but I just wanted to say that I had an unbelievably wonderful experience when trying to get OBC for my early saver booking adjustment. I noticed that the same cruise i had booked on the DREAM (Jan 2010) was $40 less per person for the identical cat 6m OV room i had booked back in July '09. I called Carnival and they instructed me to fill out the form. I did as they asked and emailed it back to them this morning at 715 am. I just received an email (1000 am) with my new confirmation information and an $80 OBC applied. I kinda expected to get the run around as i have read many reviews concerning this, but to my surprise they were fantastic. I just called and thanked Carnival for their prompt and gracious service. Kudos to Carnival!!!

Thanks, it's nice to read positive things as well as bad.

Archived