Question about the Setsail pass

mondas42

Hi all

Just a quick question about the set-sail pass. I have completed and printed out all three setsail passes for our cruise next year and on our 8 yr old DD's, does she need to sign the "Cruise Ticket contract" section or can I do it on her behalf?

Martin

hi im not sure but i would think as your her parent/guardian and she is not of an age for her own responsibility that your signature will be needed i cant imagine them excpecting dd to sign it(but who knows in america lol)

:)

If everyone is on the same account, you only need 1 setsail pass...only the creditcard holder needs to sign.

Hi, thats what I thought, but the web-site gives me the option to print all three, mine, DW and DD's. Do I just through away the other two and bring mine?

M

ooops i just realised you on about set sail pass yes only one signs sorry but you need to take all three so they can process you when you board

Could you please explain what you mean when you say you have to take all 3? All 3 what?

I printed out the set sail pass and it has both my wifes name and mine on it.:confused:

Bill

Each setsail pass has one of our names on it. One for me, one for my wife and one for my daughter. We are all staying in the same room, and using only my credit card. We booked through a TA in the UK. My setsail pass does say that in the credit card section all three of us are using the one credit card

M

Each setsail pass has one of our names on it. One for me, one for my wife and one for my daughter. We are all staying in the same room, and using only my credit card. We booked through a TA in the UK. My setsail pass does say that in the credit card section all three of us are using the one credit card

M

I can only print one set sail pass. Where my wifes name is on the page there is no option to print anything.

I wonder if it's set up differently in the UK or if I'm just doing something wrong.

Probably the latter.:o

Bill

We have printed only the one which shows both our names. I can't speak for the UK, but have never printed out more then one. Bill I think we are ok, a year ago Oct, for our Hawaii Cruise, I printed out the one Set Sail pass and they allowed DH on. :D I had booked our cruise and filled out everything online. We have only done 4 cruises and that was the first time I had to do the Set Sail, prior to that all the documents came thru our TA. In fact that year, the docs were mailed directly to me, even though we went thru our TA.

We have printed only the one which shows both our names. I can't speak for the UK, but have never printed out more then one. Bill I think we are ok, a year ago Oct, for our Hawaii Cruise, I printed out the one Set Sail pass and they allowed DH on. :D I had booked our cruise and filled out everything online. We have only done 4 cruises and that was the first time I had to do the Set Sail, prior to that all the documents came thru our TA. In fact that year, the docs were mailed directly to me, even though we went thru our TA.

OK thanks for the reassurance. Tend to worry a lot when the cruise gets close.

Next Thursday we'll be on the ship. Woohoo!

Bill

I can only print one set sail pass. Where my wifes name is on the page there is no option to print anything.

I wonder if it's set up differently in the UK or if I'm just doing something wrong.

Probably the latter.:o

Bill

I just printed our setsail pass for Jan cruise yesterday. Like, you, only one with myself and DH both listed. So not sure why some one way and some the other. But I share your experience. :)

Sent an e-mail to RCI and await a response as to why I have three

Hi..we're from the UK too and recently sailed on Navigator OTS. All 3 of us were in one cabin and we had 3 setsail passes..one each. Only DH's had the c card info on. Sounds exactly what you've got and embarkation was just fine. No need to worry!:)

There are 2 parts to the SetSail pass that require signatures, the on board account (credit card) and the cruise contract. Here in the US, we are given the option to accept the provisions of the cruise contract on behalf of others, so one SetSail can apply to multiple people. Perhaps in the UK, accepting a contract on behalf of another is not normal legal practice, hence the need for multiple SetSail passes?

Bob

Presently the only thing needed on our set Sail pass, for our April 2011 Mexico Cruise, is our Credit Card information. I need to wait on our new Cards, otherwise everything is shown as Complete. Once final payment is made, I will be able to print it out showing all information.

SS Oceanlover, your welcome.

Archived