wine question

lddam

As a special treat for my wife on our AOS cruise to the southern Caribbean in March, I'd like to have her favorite wine delivered to our table at dinner. I've looked at the wine list on the website and am unable to fine a Pouilly-Fuissé listed. I'm a little confused with the site because the description of available wines includes a statement that 50 different wines are available onboard, but they list only 28 on the website to pre-order. I'm assuming that 22 other wines are available, but not listed on the website. I know I'm going out on a limb here because you know what "they" say happens when you assume anything. Anyway, ...:confused:

All of the above is by way of explanation for my question. Does anyone know if a Pouilly-Fuissé wine is available on Adventure? Thanks.

On the same lines, I am wondering if anyone knows whether Anakena (red from Chile) is available on NOS - can we have a bottle delivered to our stateroom upon arrival?

Thanks

I'm not sure if they have Anakena wine available on NOS. An alternative might be Arboleda Carmenere from Chile. This wine is listed in both the Diamond and Platinum Wine & Dine packages.

Another option is to bring the wine with you. Normally a corkage fee is charged

Not on Royal Caribbean. No Alcohol allowed of any kind to be brought on board, and I think putting wine into a rum-runner would be just uh...weird.

No offense intended if others have smuggled wine aboard.

Archived