Have the Menus changed since Dream release?

stacycakes1

I have heard that the menus on Carnival ships were due to change once the Dream was released but cannot find any posts stating this actually happened.

Does anybody have a VERY recent copy of menus from there cruise?

Are they different on different ships?

We are cruising the Legend in a week and would like to pick the best night to skip dinner in the MDR and enjoy a night in the Golden Fleece.

menu is the same fleetwide. Formal menu will be the same on all ships on formal nights.

So with looking at menus-- not all ships will have formal night the second meal-- depends on the sailing and the day.

--

since you didnt make your reservatio yet-- when you get onboard head to the Fleece and ask the hostess to look at the MDR menus (which she will have them) and then when youfind something dont catch your fancy--tell here that is the night you want to dine.

That's just not fair. Most of us will never get half of those menus. And they look SO good!

But the ones that are familiar are the same as they've been for nearly two years now. My Miracle 12/17/07 was the last with the old menu (farewell to my favorite, Beef Wellington :( ), and we had the new menus starting in May, 2008.

I'm just looking foward to the opportunity to have a "new" menu on one night, since my upcoming cruise is an 8-nighter.

Still, there are nights when I'm not crazy about anything (of course I don't go hungry), and then other nights where I wish I could order 3 starters, soup, salad, 3 entrees and 2 desserts! But that's personal taste. I just wish I could scramble the items a bit.

Archived