Perry where are you???

ewynn07

The Constellation has two cruises...January 31st and February 14th. Now trying to find out which cruise Perry's going to be on????? Can you help me? Just got off the Equinox and loved all the Elite perks....hoping the Connie will offer the same perks! :o

The Constellation has two cruises...January 31st and February 14th. Now trying to find out which cruise Perry's going to be on????? Can you help me? Just got off the Equinox and loved all the Elite perks....hoping the Connie will offer the same perks! :o

Hi,:) the Elite Perks are throughout the cruiseline so each ship

now offers them...so yes, Constellation will have them too.

I have called Celebrity but get conflicting answers....think I have figured out what to do ....back to back cruises!!!! Don't know why I didn't think of this before....

Here is a quick fix until your cruise :D

Enjoy!

We just saw him recently..

He is still the same, ol Perry..

Perry will not be on the ship 31st January but returns 14th Feb - hope this helps

Perry will not be on the ship 31st January but returns 14th Feb - hope this helps

Hey Nickycar,

I've heard so much about Perry, and we're going to be on Constellation for the 14-night Christmas and New Year's sailing starting December 20. Any idea if he'll be working that cruise?

Thanks,

Johncn

Hey Nickycar,

I've heard so much about Perry, and we're going to be on Constellation for the 14-night Christmas and New Year's sailing starting December 20. Any idea if he'll be working that cruise?

Thanks,

Johncn

Johncn,

We did Xmas and NY cruise last year and spent every nignt in Michael's club - what fun it was! We just got Perrified....................I wish we were on Connie again.

Don't miss his big show in the theater.

Here is a quick fix until your cruise :D

Enjoy!

We just saw him recently..

He is still the same, ol Perry..

Having read many questions about Perry Grant, I was curious about him. Now that I've seen this video I need to ask - who is Perry's target audience?

Thanks!

Hey Nickycar,

Thanks,

Johncn

Hi Johncn !

I was on Constellation last month. From what Perry mentioned, he should be on your sailing. Enjoy your Cruise !

Perry is hilarious and his humor grows on you. The more you see him the funnier he gets. We brought three couples along with us to see him for the first time this August. After the first night they thought we were nuts; by the end of the 2 weeks they were as big fans as we are.

One of my friends regularly watches Perry videos to cheer herself up. We are all New Yorkers in our late fifties, early sixties, but I'd say his target audience is anyone who likes to laugh and doesn't take themselves too seriously.

PS. I am upgrading my kitchen before our next sailing with Perry.

Barbara

Having read many questions about Perry Grant, I was curious about him. Now that I've seen this video I need to ask - who is Perry's target audience?

Thanks!

After seeing that video, we thought we'd never want to see one of his shows.

But we wound up going to most of them, sometimes twice a night.

The audience is an unusual mixture.

It is primarily over 65's who seem to be remembering when they were young and able to laugh at stupid and un-PC humor.

My wife and I (46 and 48) are convinced that most of the audience would have walked out in disgust if he were

a 30 year old comedian, with his sexual double entendres, flamboyantly over-the-top gayness and off-color jokes.

But for some reason, they let him get away with it.

Then there are people like us, who just like a little silliness in our lives.

Perry is hilarious and his humor grows on you. The more you see him the funnier he gets. We brought three couples along with us to see him for the first time this August. After the first night they thought we were nuts; by the end of the 2 weeks they were as big fans as we are.

One of my friends regularly watches Perry videos to cheer herself up. We are all New Yorkers in our late fifties, early sixties, but I'd say his target audience is anyone who likes to laugh and doesn't take themselves too seriously.

PS. I am upgrading my kitchen before our next sailing with Perry.

Barbara

Hi Barbara !

I totally agree about Perry's very unusual sense of humor growing on you. We've been Perryfied for years. I took my Uncle to see Perry for the first time about 18 months ago. After his first perfomance, my Uncle commented that he thought we were all insane. Yet, he came back for more, and by the end of the Cruise, he was Perryfied too ! Since then, he books Constellation, mainly to see Perry, as we do.

Good luck with the Kitchen upgrade. I take it you have Formica ? :)

No Andy- not formica, but tile. And it's just not good enough for Perry.

We also try to book the Connie if possible. We just couldn't do it this winter unfortunately.

Barbara

Hi Barbara !

We had such a great Cruise on Constellation last month, that I am working to clear my schedule for the 2/14/10 sailing. So far, its not going well, but I am trying !

Just got this from X

Perry Grant is scheduled to perform on the Celebrity Constellation from now

until January 31, 2010 and will return on February 14, 2010. He is scheduled

again from March 13, 2010 until September of 2010.

You are all so lucky to see him again. I was hoping he will move to the Equinox next - guess not. O well, maybe the year after...........

Just got this from X

Perry Grant is scheduled to perform on the Celebrity Constellation from now

until January 31, 2010 and will return on February 14, 2010. He is scheduled

again from March 13, 2010 until September of 2010.

You are all so lucky to see him again. I was hoping he will move to the Equinox next - guess not. O well, maybe the year after...........

Isabella,

Thanks for the quick response. I loved Perry when we saw him last year. My husband-not so much, but he loves me so we will be at his shows. This just makes me more excited about our upcoming cruise.

We discovered Perry during our Xmas and NY cruise last year - were be able to get in the Michael's club last 5 days of our cruise- it was always full and we could't understant waht is going on there. Finally we got in. And since then our evening entertainment was never the same. Then we were fortunate to find out that Perry will be on our April TA cruise. That was fantastic. Now I understand how people will book a cruise just because he is performing.........Enjoy your TA.

I had the great fortune, after watching/adoring Perry for 11 nights straight, to be in the audience when Perry "called" Captain Mineta on the phone. I was too enthralled to get it on video, and I've been chastising myself ever since (about 37 hours). Please, somebody, tape it if you get the chance.

I haven't finished watching other people's online Perry video, so perhaps it exists out there someplace and I'll be lucky enough to find it.

I definitely plan to do as another poster mentioned: watch Perry video for cheering-up.

Btw, he also had reason to be serious a bit during our cruise, and Perry does serious as well as he does funny. What a sweetheart! He battled a cold virus pretty much the whole time we were on board. Hope he's better this week.

Happy holidays, all.

Archived