Edocs

mickym

OK, thanks! When/how do you get your luggage tags?

Travel agent print docs out for me.

She has generic luggage tags from RCCL and prints luggage tags for us.

I understand that starting next year when printing docs they have a box to check that will have lugggae tags mailed to you.

Unlike some other cruise lines RCCL luggage tags are strong and secured on lugggae so I would have my TA print them for you or have RCCL mail them to you.

You can order your luggage tags on set sail pass page without completing the set sail pass. RCCL mails them to you but you need to order at least 2 wks prior to sailing, the earlier the better. Set sail pass is all you really need anymore so edocs are fine as long as we can still order the good RCCL luggage tags imho.

You can order your luggage tags on set sail pass page without completing the set sail pass. RCCL mails them to you but you need to order at least 2 wks prior to sailing, the earlier the better. Set sail pass is all you really need anymore so edocs are fine as long as we can still order the good RCCL luggage tags imho.

Can you be more specific please? Where on the Set Sail Pass page is it located? I couldn't find anything relative to luggage tags. :confused: What page? I'm either blind or stupid ..........................

Can you be more specific please? Where on the Set Sail Pass page is it located? I couldn't find anything relative to luggage tags. :confused: What page? I'm either blind or stupid ..........................

When you go to your reservation, click on "check in online" The next page has a section with the pax names and tells you if you've completed the steps (guest info, account, etc). Right underneath that, there's a button that says "request luggage tags." Click that and you'll get to a form to input your mailing address and so on.

I requested them last week, but haven't gotten them yet (my cruise isn't until early January).

HTH!

I have no place to click on request luggage tags either. I am wondering if they are going to my TA and that would be why? That option is not on my site.

You can't order luggage tags until edoccs have been issued.

Once that has been done you go in where you would print your set sail pass and there is a place right under that where you request the luggage tags.

You can't order luggage tags until edocs have been issued.

Once that has been done you go in where you would print your set sail pass and there is a place right under that where you request the luggage tags.

Not for everybody. I already have my set-sail pass and other documents. Never did have the block available to request luggage tags. When I talked to RCI they told me to check with my agent. I did and she contacted RCI and then told me they would be sent. I don't have anything yet! Today I can't even open the on line check in. It has been locked out. I don't know what's going on.

Not for everybody. I already have my set-sail pass and other documents. Never did have the block available to request luggage tags. When I talked to RCI they told me to check with my agent. I did and she contacted RCI and then told me they would be sent. I don't have anything yet! Today I can't even open the on line check in. It has been locked out. I don't know what's going on.

I tried online check in again and now it opened. Still no box for tags!

Hi: I printed out my Set&Sail Pass and on the last page when I printed it out there was a luggage tag with our cabin # on it..It is just paper so I guess I will have to contact RC for better tags or try to make something out of the paper one that printed out with my paperwork..Have a nice cruise..

Two months ago, 23 of us were sailing on Mariner. We all had the "request luggage tags" option except one person. He called the travel agent who then called RCI. RCI told the agent that for some reason, he was not able to get the tags without the agent requesting them from RCI (nobody knew why). The agent requested them and he NEVER did receive them!! Luckily, there were so many of us traveling that we had lots of extra tags. We just put our extra tags on his luggage and then gave the luggage to him when it was delivered to our room.

They must have some "glitch" in the system.

I figured it out!

We were not able to find the request luggage tags button either. We had a recent cabin change after we have received the paper documents. Thus, the luggage tags are for the wrong room. RCL had also told us that we could simply use a Sharpie to put the new cabin number on the existing luggage tags.

Here is what I found-

If you have your cruise documentation set to 'receive your vacation documents <by mail>', then the button is not available.

To request the luggage tags go to your reservation

>then the cruise documentation tab

>'Check Status' under the Guest Vacation Documents paragraph

>Select 'Electronically' for the 'How would you like to receive your Cruise Vacation Documents'

>Click 'Save changes and continue'

Now you can go back to the online check-in and the button will be there!

>Click the 'Check-in Online' button

>Under the box with all the status check marks there will be a section with a button 'Request Luggage Tags'

>Click it and follow the instructions

Now you can go back and reset the Check Status to receive documents by mail, if that is what you want.

From our experience, if you have chosen to receive your documentation by mail, you will not see the button. If you receive the documentation electronically, there it is!

Hope this helps somebody!

RC told me the order luggage tags button wouldn't appear until you were about 45 days from your cruise. The day I got my edocs sent to my email, I went and looked at my online checkin and there the button was.

We booked directly with RC, not a travel agent. So I don't know if having a Travel Agent effects you being able to order tags directly from RC or not.

We have 3 cabins reserved. They sent the tags for one couple, but the other luggage tags never came for the other 2 cabins despite all being ordered on the same day. Had to re-order them again last week. I called RC the next day to make sure these sets were coming, and the lady said it was showing they were mailed that day. Don't know why the other 2 sets didn't show up with the 1st set.

The online order luggage tags will only let you order the tags up to 2 times. After that it will say you have reached your max limit for luggage tags orders.

Archived