Cruise Report; 2009 Silverse Best Small Ship Luxury line

WesW

It is a 2009 report if you read the review of Seabourn they mention their

recent Odyssey review.

The credibility, IMO of this rating by cruise report is they (Dikman's) have sailed recently;

SB, Silversea, Regent (sailed the Voyager in 2008) and Seadream..and make their best of the best choice. They

also praise SB and Seadream but give the best award's to SS (small ship) and Regent

(large ship)

In the end, the cruise/cruiseline is a personal choice; having the opportunity to

cruise with any luxury cruise line is a wonderful priviledge.

It is a 2009 report if you read the review of Seabourn they mention their

recent Odyssey review.

The credibility, IMO of this rating by cruise report is they (Dikman's) have sailed recently;

SB, Silversea, Regent (sailed the Voyager in 2008) and Seadream..and make their best of the best choice. They

also praise SB and Seadream but give the best award's to SS (small ship) and Regent

(large ship)

In the end, the cruise/cruiseline is a personal choice; having the opportunity to cruise with any luxury cruise line is a wonderful priviledge.

I agree with you entirely regarding the reddened remarks. My comment was directed to the dates that SS was quoted as having received top reviews. I was very disappointed, as mentioned previously with the results of the most recent polls with SS not being rated amongst the top lines.

Archived