Boxing Day question for APLMAC or anyone

The Big Booper

We are on the Explorer for the 15 night holiday cruise which will be stoppng on Barbados Dec 26. We have been to the island on Boxing Day twice before and know that all the stores (except for a few at the pier) will be closed.

What do you recommend such as beaches, etc. We don't want a looonng taxi ride. And DW wants to try out her brand spanking new Panasonic TS1 waterproof camera.

Thanks in advance.

And where are you posting your pics of your recent short CB trip, aside from your thread on the SXM board?

We are on the Explorer for the 15 night holiday cruise which will be stoppng on Barbados Dec 26. We have been to the island on Boxing Day twice before and know that all the stores (except for a few at the pier) will be closed.

What do you recommend such as beaches, etc. We don't want a looonng taxi ride. And DW wants to try out her brand spanking new Panasonic TS1 waterproof camera.

Thanks in advance.

And where are you posting your pics of your recent short CB trip, aside from your thread on the SXM board?

I would Suggest Accra Beach. On a day like boxing day with no traffic you should be able to get there in 10-15 mins.

If you search the Barbados board you should see some pics of Accra that Aplmac has around. I think it's his favorite beach I know it certainly is mine.

And where are you posting your pics of your recent short CB trip,

aside from your thread on the SXM board?

I've been posting pics to uCruiser.com, where they have a gallery.

Also been posting a few to the Gallery at cruises.co.uk

but they seem to take ages 'Approving' them and getting them visible to the public.

Consequently, I don't post there so much.

They seem to have finally fixed Cruisecritic.com's own Photo Gallery

so as long as things are stable, you should start to see a few more of my photos

I would Suggest Accra Beach. On a day like boxing day with no traffic you should be able to get there in 10-15 mins.

If you search the Barbados board you should see some pics of Accra that Aplmac has around. I think it's his favorite beach I know it certainly is mine.

I've been posting pics to uCruiser.com, where they have a gallery.

Also been posting a few to the Gallery at cruises.co.uk

but they seem to take ages 'Approving' them and getting them visible to the public.

Consequently, I don't post there so much.

They seem to have finally fixed Cruisecritic.com's own Photo Gallery

so as long as things are stable, you should start to see a few more of my photos

Thanks

Archived