Dream 1A cabins

dwing18

You might find some pictures here. Lots of photos of different categories on Dream.

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/CarnivalDream/TA/index.htm#top

Was just about to post the same thing, but couldn't find the exact link. Thanks!

The Main Deck forward 1A cabins with the portholes (i.e. 2216/2217) are a bit larger than those exact cabins on the Conqest-class ships, and I found that to be a nice surprise. :)

I took a sneak-peek at 1332 on Riviera, and it confirmed to be a cabin that I'd personally not like to be in for the duration of a long sailing.

I recently cruised on the Carnival Dream in 1A cabin 8351. This is a sideways cabin. One twin bed with one bed folded up in ceiling. No sofa, however room for a small sofa at the foot of the bed. I have to say that was one of the best 1a cabins I was even in (apart from the 2444/2445 Victory/Triumph). 3 closets, large vanity w/drawers, plenty of floor space, standard bathroom.

• 1 year later...
Has anyone seen 11269?

Is there 2 beds that can be pushed into a King size bed.

Thanks

Joanne

I'm not looking at deck plans but since the room number is 11xxx I believe it is safe to assume it is one upper and one lower. Only 1As with a sofa are on lower decks (like Rivera and Main) and have a port hole. Port hole rooms with two beds are PT and priced like a 4A. There are a few that hold 3 people and depending on ship they are also PT with two beds and couch (formerly 1A).

There's a key that indicates room configuration.

When we sailed, the 1A on deck 6 (I think), I peeked in and it looked like the 1A's Aft on a Fantasy class. (the ones on U and E that are in the inner hallways).

I'm not looking at deck plans but since the room number is 11xxx I believe it is safe to assume it is one upper and one lower. Only 1As with a sofa are on lower decks (like Rivera and Main) and have a port hole. Port hole rooms with two beds are PT and priced like a 4A. There are a few that hold 3 people and depending on ship they are also PT with two beds and couch (formerly 1A).

There's a key that indicates room configuration.

When we sailed, the 1A on deck 6 (I think), I peeked in and it looked like the 1A's Aft on a Fantasy class. (the ones on U and E that are in the inner hallways).

They are bunks to make room for people in wheelchairs ..but not very practical.

This is an old post from last year. I had 1A Cabin #11269. It's on Deck 11, it has one bed and one bunk bed. Yes, it is a handicap room. I was asked by the Pursers Desk if I would be willing to change room since they had one guest that needed the room due to it being a handicap room. I was actually glad to change. The bathroom is one large room. The outside door is a pain, as it is eletronic. I moved to a cabin on Deck 7 that was more to my liking.

Joanne

Archived