pool question for Liberty of the seas

Wow that was fast!!! Thank you. I tried checking thru RCL web and thought there was one but no real confirmation. When I looked at the deck plan it didn't really say nor did the brochure. I was driving me nuts!! It looked like there was one in one of pictures but I wasn't really sure.

Where did you get that "photo"? Picture says a thousand words.

Thank you.:)

Wow that was fast!!! Thank you. I tried checking thru RCL web and thought there was one but no real confirmation. When I looked at the deck plan it didn't really say nor did the brochure. I was driving me nuts!! It looked like there was one in one of pictures but I wasn't really sure.

Where did you get that "photo"? Picture says a thousand words.

Thank you.:)

LOL! I found that picture on google images but if you would like to view pictures from the Liberty Of The Seas you can view my pictures via the picture link in my signature.

The above picture is very funny to me because it's basically identical to the one I TOOK in Feb, except the red tile couch was moved to the other side!! Apparently everyone stands in the exact same spot when they take their picture:

10qw669.jpg

And here are two pictures I took of the solarium during tropical storm Ida: :)

wi7hc0.jpg

2ut0xz4.jpg

Thank you both Amybeth4 and Cruiserccl for posting those photos. You would think RCL would say in the brochure that the ship has 3 pools and whatever whirlpools. I looked in both paper brochure and online and couldn't find an answer. It sort look like there was one in the bit by bit artist photo of the ship but I wanted to be sure. Thank you Cruise critic for coming thru!!!

Just seeing the photo makes me want to sail, even with the rain!!

C:)

Amybeth, thanks for posting your picture. I kept looking at that first one thinking that the sofa was on the wrong side. Didn't know they had moved it. I'm glad I'm not crazy!

I think all of the ships have pools in the solariums.

Archived