How far inadvance do you think we should book?

zandk

Congratulations on your weight loss! :)

You can book flights and rooms up to a year out, I think. We just booked a flight for Nov. 2010, and are looking into hotel rooms right now. Since it's a long weekend, if I were you I'd do it immediately.

Thanks! I have been at it since August. Slowly but surely coming off.

My sister and I will probably look this weekend. Did you book with an

online agent? (princeline or hot wire)

Blueherons -- Thanks for the reply.

We already booked our hotel through Priceline for our precruise stay in Miami for October 2010 and our postcruise stay for November 2010. For precruise we received the Marriott Biscayne Bay and postcruise Renaissance Eden Roc. Looking at airfare but prices are still too high.

We already booked our hotel through Priceline for our precruise stay in Miami for October 2010 and our postcruise stay for November 2010. For precruise we received the Marriott Biscayne Bay and postcruise Renaissance Eden Roc. Looking at airfare but prices are still too high.

I also have an upcoming cruise in October. I did get a room from the Marriott Biscayne Bay web site for $99. Did you get it cheaper with Priceline.com? Thanks.

Tanyalucky43, I received the Marriott Biscayne Bay for $55 through Priceline.com, buying the same room through other sites would have cost me 3 times as much.

Wow, you sure did get a good deal! Maybe I should go on the Priceline.com too. The other room can always be canceled the day before.

Tanyalucky43, if you do decide to bid through Priceline please understand while the Marriott Biscayne Bay is a possibilty the Hilton Miami Downtown and the Doubletree Biscayne Bay are also 2 other hotels that show up when bidding and once you receive your hotel the reservation cannot be canceled or changed.

Tanyalucky43, if you do decide to bid through Priceline please understand while the Marriott Biscayne Bay is a possibilty the Hilton Miami Downtown and the Doubletree Biscayne Bay are also 2 other hotels that show up when bidding and once you receive your hotel the reservation cannot be canceled or changed.

Thank you for your advised!

Archived