Does anyone have Richard D Fain Email Address?

TonyE

Making excuses for them. If ICE caused the Problem then Celbrity needs to be complaining to ICE and do something about it.

I've no doubt you're ticked about the delay you experienced but surely you don't really believe Immigration and Customs Enforcement is accountable to the cruise line, do you? Mr. Fein and Celebrity have about as much clout/leverage where ICE is concerned as you do, so perhaps you ought to "do something about it" by directing your remarks to Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, although I doubt delayed boarding of a cruise ship resulting from an immigration or customs issue will place high on her lists of concerns.

Haven't been to Bayonne yet (Aug 1st) but wonder if this is where Celebrity could take a lesson from Disney. Not even sure if it is possible at this port, but Disney keeps you busy even if you have to wait. They have a model of the ship in their terminal, as well as other little extras to examine and then they have meet and greets with the characters, no characters for Celebrity, but they may be able to find other ways to keep everyone happy, a little entertainment would go a long way. Good luck with your e-mail.

Donna

Haven't been to Bayonne yet (Aug 1st) but wonder if this is where Celebrity could take a lesson from Disney. Not even sure if it is possible at this port, but Disney keeps you busy even if you have to wait. They have a model of the ship in their terminal, as well as other little extras to examine and then they have meet and greets with the characters, no characters for Celebrity, but they may be able to find other ways to keep everyone happy, a little entertainment would go a long way. Good luck with your e-mail.

Donna

Hi Donna:) I just got home on Sunday from my first cruise out of

Bayonne.....I had no problems..none, nada, zilch, zip, 0.....I got to

the pier about 10:45am and was on the ship before 11:15am.:D

Archived