shore excursions

avalon1001

;)Hello !

I'm a nervous first timer, so be gentle please !! My hubby, teenaged son and I are cruising the Dawn, Feb. 12 for their 9 day Southern Carribean Cruise. My question is, with so many wonderful shore excursion possibilities, what if someone wanted to do 2 three hour excursions on a day where you'd be on an island for 8 or 9 hours ? Is that do-able ? Do the excursions drop you off back at the pickup point ? Can you choose a morning or afternoon trip for example, so you can do one in the morning and the other in the afternoon ? Forgive me if it's a silly question, but, hey, sombody's gotta ask them right ???

Thanks !

Av

;)Hello !

I'm a nervous first timer, so be gentle please !! My hubby, teenaged son and I are cruising the Dawn, Feb. 12 for their 9 day Southern Carribean Cruise. My question is, with so many wonderful shore excursion possibilities, what if someone wanted to do 2 three hour excursions on a day where you'd be on an island for 8 or 9 hours ? Is that do-able ? Do the excursions drop you off back at the pickup point ? Can you choose a morning or afternoon trip for example, so you can do one in the morning and the other in the afternoon ? Forgive me if it's a silly question, but, hey, sombody's gotta ask them right ???

Thanks !

Av

Yes you can , but you may feel a bit rushed . Those hours go by alot faster than you might think ;)

Most if not all of the excursions have start times listed on the online excursion site, if they do one in the morning and another in the evening might depend on how many people are going, and if not ebnough people sign up for both then they might change to just one.

I would sign up for the ones you want to do the most, then once onboard you can arrange things at theexcursion desk.

Another option would be to go with the non NCL excursions, they might be more flexable, JUST DONT BE LATE!!!

Welcome to Cruise Critic! I would personally (just me) book just one excursion per stop. If something were to happen to keep you from going on the second excursion (traffic, breakdown, etc.) then it's a good possibility that you would still have to pay for it. While NCL does say it will hold the ship for you if your excursion runs late it doesn't say that about other excursions.

Archived