Could you travel with a friend who constantly called you "silly goose?"

Nunu

We've already had it up here on the 15 th.

So you do Christmas on a different day? I thought youjust had a different Thanksgiving. What is the significance of the 15th? I thought the 25th was worldwide for those who celebrate Christmas. Are you talking about Hanukah?

So you do Christmas on a different day? I thought youjust had a different Thanksgiving. What is the significance of the 15th? I thought the 25th was worldwide for those who celebrate Christmas. Are you talking about Hanukah?

No I was just being a jerk. :o

You guys are too funny! I needed a laugh!

To the OP...it might be a "French" Canadian thing, silly goose? My mother was a naturalized citizen of the US who was born and raised in France. She used that term of endearment all the time!

"Silly Goose" was her nice way of saying anything from "What the heck is wrong with you" to "You are so cute in your own special way"! LOL.

I'd give my right arm to be able to take my silly goose of a mom on a cruise with me (God rest her soul).

You must tell us if this was a serious question and, if so, what is the background on this person you might not cruise with for calling you that? Really curious!

Boo

You probably were at Centreville (the name of the theme park) on Centre Island, part of the Toronto Islands.

THAT's IT!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!

Oops you are right it's Centre Island. :o

Who's the silly goose now, eh?

lol

Archived