Just off the glory

giddy2travel

Wow this was my first cruise and we had a great time.

we were a bit nervous of what to expect as far as getting onboard and all the activities we planned but we had a fantastic time on the glory.

we didn't always have great weather but everyone was really nice and the food was awesome in the platinum dr.

Our room was very quiet and bigger than i expected it to be. we were on the 1st floor as you would expect from big spenders like us..but it was great...

Our staff especially the waiter and room steward went above and beyond for us...we got involved in some of the activities and it turned out 5 of the 10 performers on the legends show were our friends...so it was really fun for us to watch...

we didn't have really any lines for things except getting on and off ther ship in port..but i'm sure that's not new.

We had a great experience all in all and would certainly do it again and i'm sure will.

does the glory have the big screen tv outside?

I dont think it gets one til its refurb in Jan??? lol Not sure when it goes in for dry dock but its before my cruise...:D

Glad you had a great time, welcome to the cruiseing family. I cant wait to see the Glory...

we had a real variety of people with us and we all enjoyed ourselves.

my parents were able to do the things they enjoyed and went on all our excursions which i was not sure would happen but the crew onboard was very helpful in every way my mum had a wheelchair to get around and it was easy to accomodate..my brother had kids of different ages and they all had a good time..my 10 year old niece never left the slide if she could avoid it..and loved every slide she took..we pulled up next to the dream in one port and she was drooling over the double slide on it but she was really happy with the glory anyway....

we ate like kings and were treated like important people every night in the dining room...it's true what i read about carnival food..it's amazing!!!!

it was a little crowded on deck on sea days but we never really had to wait in any long lines and even the buffet food was pretty good..the pizza is awesome and the deli is pretty good too..I come from montreal so we expect alot from food..especially smoked meat sandwiches but not bad..if i do say so myself..

I work at an upscale restaurant so I am not easily impressed with food but the dining room food was up there with good presentation and taste so my hats off to the chef and staff..

the dining room staff are very efficient and friendly and good dancers too!

something for everyone which is all we really want right?

our shore excursions were really great too but that's my next topic...

Archived