Regent Mariner PHOTOS Dec 02-20 2009

For those interested - I have created a webpage with some photos of the beautiful Regent Mariner taken during her Pacific Crossing from Auckland to Los Angeles.

Our suite was an Horizon Suite on Deck 10, #1083. I always find suite photos interesting and it always helps me book certain cabins so I hope that these photos will be helpful to some.

I also took some interior shots of the public rooms and there are a few exterior photos of the Mariner in various locations throughout French Polynesia.

If you have any questions about the ship, the suite or anything pertaining to my recent cruise I will be more than happy to try and answer them for you.

Enjoy!

http://web.me.com/barrington70/RegentMariner

• 2 weeks later...

I was on the Mariner from Sydney to Auckland from November 18 - December 2.

Your pictures are amazing and very well-done! I had also sailed on the RSSC's Paul Gauguin through French Polynesia and was pleasantly surprised to see how well the Mariner "fit" into that part of the world.

I am now homesick for the Mariner. :(

For those interested - I have created a webpage with some photos of the beautiful Regent Mariner taken during her Pacific Crossing from Auckland to Los Angeles.

Our suite was an Horizon Suite on Deck 10, #1083. I always find suite photos interesting and it always helps me book certain cabins so I hope that these photos will be helpful to some.

I also took some interior shots of the public rooms and there are a few exterior photos of the Mariner in various locations throughout French Polynesia.

If you have any questions about the ship, the suite or anything pertaining to my recent cruise I will be more than happy to try and answer them for you.

Enjoy!

http://web.me.com/barrington70/RegentMariner

In answer to your question we deviated on the front end of our air program at a cost of $100 per person and came in several days earlier. However, Regent's original air would have us landing on the day of departure. For flights into Auckland from the US you arrive very early in the morning. We always deviate with every cruise line only because we never enjoy the stress of rushing to a cruise ship. We also never want to run the risk of flights canceling etc. The Regent air program was handled very nicely - we utilized the upgrade offered to us to business class and were very impressed with the ground handling. I hope that this helps. If you are planning on booking this trip for Dec 2010 I would highly recommend coming in a day or two early and enjoying Auckland.

Thanks for your prompt answer! Yes, we are booked for the Nav Dec cruise, and as you did, have got the Bus upgrade. I am leaning toward going a few days early, just because it would be a shame to not see some of New Zealand. A followup, please. How soon did Regent allow you to make the deviation arrangements?

Archived