Fantasy porthole cabins- Empress deck

Brizzygirl

I've stayed in E4 and E34 on the Ecstasy, same as the Fantasy. We occasionally heard music from above (I definitely noticed it in the hall outside of E4, but I was also listening for it), but I also never went to sleep while the shows were going on. :o I don't remember hearing anything too significant while in the cabin.

Hopefully someone who goes to bed a bit earlier than me can chime in on if you can hear it when the cabin is perfectly quiet!

We stayed in U16 (upper deck) on the Fascination last September. It was very quite. We didn't hear anything. The room was huge! We have 2 portholes I belive. We paid quite a bit less than our friends who stayed in a regular ocean view and had several more feet of space to spread out! I would book this cabin again anytime!

We stayed in U16 (upper deck) on the Fascination last September. It was very quite. We didn't hear anything. The room was huge! We have 2 portholes I belive. We paid quite a bit less than our friends who stayed in a regular ocean view and had several more feet of space to spread out! I would book this cabin again anytime!

I was actually looking at U16 as well. It does look bigger on the deck plans and not too far from the elevators for my mother (she has Sciatica) who will be travelling with me. For the price, $259 for a 5 day in October, it sounds like a no-brainer. Thanks.

Another vote for U16!

Here is a picture of Fascination. You can see how the porthole cabins line up with what is on deck above. The Empress Deck is the deck above the red line and the Empress PT's are under the lounge. U16 (deck under the red line) is under an ov cabin.

2598845700101116058S600x600Q85.jpg

Here is the link to pictures of U16.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/569135278fwGhKm

Here is the link to pictures of M18 which we also liked very much.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/575841497UQonZi?start=0

• 4 weeks later...

Archived