Voyager / time change

westwood65

Tried this in the regular forum but it became to confusing. Has anyone been to Grand Caymen the last couple of weeks on voyager of the Seas. Did they do the time change to correspond with the island. We are looking at an excursion not sponsered by the cruise line. It leaves at 12:00 Georgetown time. If the ship doesn't change the time i don't think we would have enough time to get off the ship and get to our meeting point. The ship is in port from 10 - 6.

We just got back from Voyager on the Seas (12/20/09 - 12/27/09).

Your Compass tell you NOT to change your time to local time -- to stay with the SHIP'S TIME.

We tendered off the boat, arrived at the terminal, and signed in with Moby Dick. we probably had to wait 30 minutes -- during that time, I finally got a DIET DR. PEPPER (something they didn't have on the ship)...ahh

Anyway, what I didnt' think about was LUNCH. We got there at 11:00 Ship Time, 12:00 GC Time...they were ready for us to go and I inquired about lunch... we should have brought a lunch with us. I paid $10.00 for a jar of pringles, and 2 otis spunkmeyer muffins. If I had to redo things? I would take a lunch, pack bottled water.

Archived