Absolute Final Questions...

newlife_2010

1) Can I get a childs menu for lunch and dinner and desert? I know that is childish.. but...

2) Is the pool open on the freedom during embarkation?

3) I did not properly do my luggage tags before I left home. Are you absolutely sure that the porters who take the bags have luggage tags on them?

4) I think I am questioned out, lol...

1) Can I get a childs menu for lunch and dinner and desert? I know that is childish.. but...

3) I did not properly do my luggage tags before I left home. Are you absolutely sure that the porters who take the bags have luggage tags on them?

Question #1 - You can have anything that is on the menu - and that includes kids meals I would imagine!

Question #2 - Nope - unless they have changed something - but I don't think so.

Question #3 - We have never experienced that since Carnival went to the print your own.... maybe someone else knows? I would think that they do as some folks do not have an assigned cabin until they get to the dock.

I just called Carnival - they said the porters have a limited amount of generic luggage tags, get to the port early. I plan on getting there at 9am.

I am at the hotel, does anyone have a quick suggestion on what I can do to get my luggage tags operable? What do I need some tape and scissors?

I just called Carnival - they said the porters have a limited amount of generic luggage tags, get to the port early. I plan on getting there at 9am.

I am at the hotel, does anyone have a quick suggestion on what I can do to get my luggage tags operable? What do I need some tape and scissors?

You are so funny... you'll be fine. The porters will have tags & cabin assignments. If you want to do luggage tags there at the hotel, yes, you can cut them or fold them and tape them around your luggage handles. Packing tape works good. Now stop worrying about things, and go have a fantastic cruise, and NewLife in 2010!

On my first cruise Jan. 2009 we didn't do our luggage tags either. luckily, they were supplied at the dock. they were plain looking and we just had to write our room number/info on them. you should be fine!

It's OK stop and take a breath:)..........they will have tags at the pier. If your going by taxi or POV no problems when you get there just ask for them the porter should be more than happy to help you. If your on a bus tell the driver your bags need tags you may have to take them off the bus your self to ensure they get tags. Give the porter a nice tip for helping you out they really do appreciate it.:D Stop stressing go enjoy the day and have a wonderful Cruise!

Oh and here's a link to the menus in case you haven't seen them yet. https://www.bookccl.com/irman/bookccl/sections/shipboard/DiningOnboard_master.html

Most of all HAVE FUN, try new things if you don't like something your waitier should be more than happy to bring you some thing else. Any other questions just post them we're happy to try and help you.

Someone from my table wanted the macroni and cheese on the child's menu, so the waiter brought her a triple portion!!! yikes ... a LOT. She told him she loved it and he was trying to please her.

I have never heard of the porters running out of tags. I think someone was trying to scare you. That sounds silly to have a Carnival rep say they have a limited amount of them... well sure ... they only have 10,000 to start the day right>> that's a limited amount.

Thank you all. I am so excited - I just treated myself to a nice lunch at Fridays. I am staying at the LaQuinta Inn Hollywood Airport and you get a 15% off discount for showing your room card. It was absolutely delicious!!

The weather is kinda bad here in Fort Lauderdale. I hope everyone that is flying in today makes it, it is delays a little. Its raining and about 60 degrees. In no way am I complaining - it is freezing in Chicago with snow, lol

For the rest of the night, I am going to relax, enjoy the free internet and temps myself with more Carnival Freedom info!!

1) It is your cruise..

you can have just about whatever you want..

they aim to please, especially when it comes to food!!;)

2) When we went on the Fantasy in March..people were in the pool..open or not..they were there.

3) They should have plenty, I wouldn't worry about it

..worst case....carry it on yourself:)

4) Take a deep breath, relax and get ready for that first DoD:D

I have seen lots of adults order from the children's menu...especially the dessert....ice cream sundaes. LOL

Did you print out your luggage tags already? If so, once you fold them as per instructions, they are pretty strong. Use ordinary tape ( no need for packing tape) and tape the ends and then run the tape over several areas of the tag to just re-inforce it a bit. When it's time to take it off, we have always had to use scissors as you cannot just rip them off with your bare hands - a tribute to how strong the tags are with some tape. As others have told you, they do have them at the port. In Long Beach, there were Carnival personnel besides the porters who had extra generic tags.

Have fun amd enjoy your cruise!:D:D:D

9am is just way too early to head to the port-

Will they even let you in yet??? You will proably have to stand out in the heat before they open the doors.

We get there about 11 and always have been in zone 3 and onboard by noon-

suites and handicaps are zone 1/2

9am is just way too early to head to the port-

Will they even let you in yet??? You will proably have to stand out in the heat before they open the doors.

We get there about 11 and always have been in zone 3 and onboard by noon-

suites and handicaps are zone 1/2

Yes, I am going to head to the port at 1030am. It is actually cool here, not at all hot. It is supposed to be about 60 degrees in the morning. I do not mind waiting.

I forgot to print out the ship deck plans for my tour when I board the ship. Are these available during check in?

They usually hand you one with your sign and sail card at check in. You can also always pick one up at Guest Services on board. ....extra capers too.

Archived