Roger&Martin Roger & Martin Miami, FL

Mark Weitzel Mark Lancaster, PA

Klocke7 Kevin & Stephen Edinburgh UK

Cruiselovers21 Bernd & Eelko Bocholt/Amsterdam

Geminitraveler2 Alfred NYC

err... can't see me on there tho... :(

err... can't see me on there tho... :(

I am so sorry.:o

I put you in now. We're definitely over 20 FODs now.

Hugs and kisses.:)

JonAlone John London, UK

Jraices Javier & Mike Miami, Fl

Enjoyssuites Steve, Mark & Tom West Coast

K&JfromPDX Keith & Jeff Portland, OR

Christefan Chris & Stefan Ft Lauderdale, FL

8373seth Seth & Todd Ohio

Jjb415 Jack San Francisco, CA

Andie berl Andreas Munich, Germany

Reinreiter Juan Ft Lauderdale, FL

Andreas: Have a safe flight and we will meet up at 5 PM at the Sky Bar on May 2.

Alfred: My friend's name is Fred if you want to add him to the roster. However, I will not find out if he made it until I board the ship when he will text me.

The boards should be slowing down now that many of us are already departing for San Juan. I wish everyone a safe journey.

I may be the last one leaving as I do not leave Fort Lauderdale until 5:00 AM on Sunday morning. I'll turn the lights off before the plane takes off. HA HA

Juan

Andreas: Have a safe flight and we will meet up at 5 PM at the Sky Bar on May 2.

Alfred: My friend's name is Fred if you want to add him to the roster. However, I will not find out if he made it until I board the ship when he will text me.

The boards should be slowing down now that many of us are already departing for San Juan. I wish everyone a safe journey.

I may be the last one leaving as I do not leave Fort Lauderdale until 5:00 AM on Sunday morning. I'll turn the lights off before the plane takes off. HA HA

Juan

Juan, who's Fred??

Hey guys... just got my cabin allocation...

more than happy... as I booked an outside guarantee..

that was the last outside cabin available .. and I had to fight for that!

At the back of the ship the last cabin doesnt have a balcony, but is as big as the cabin nextdoor with the size of the balcony inside rather than out..

Normally I try to book one of these, as there are very few on the ship and for a no-balcony cabin, they are bigger than most, and only the suites are bigger inside... I used to share one of these with my ex everytime we went on Explorer Class, so this will bring back memories too....

Deck 6 --

We came home to a sick puppy. We are hoping he will feel better before we leave on Sat. We would worry too much if he is still sick.... positive thoughts his way please :) gracias.

Haven't had a puppy for a while but my memory is that they seem to get sick easily and recover quickly. My prayers and good will are with you and the puppy. You both must have good hearts to take on a puppy.:)

Also, here's an updated roster.

JonAlone John London, UK

Jraices Javier & Mike Miami, Fl

Enjoyssuites Steve, Mark & Tom West Coast

K&JfromPDX Keith & Jeff Portland, OR

Christefan Chris & Stefan Ft Lauderdale, FL

8373seth Seth & Todd Ohio

Jjb415 Jack San Francisco, CA

Andie berl Andreas Munich, Germany

Reinreiter Juan& Fred Ft Lauderdale, FL

Hey guys... just got my cabin allocation...

more than happy... as I booked an outside guarantee..

that was the last outside cabin available .. and I had to fight for that!

At the back of the ship the last cabin doesnt have a balcony, but is as big as the cabin nextdoor with the size of the balcony inside rather than out..

Normally I try to book one of these, as there are very few on the ship and for a no-balcony cabin, they are bigger than most, and only the suites are bigger inside... I used to share one of these with my ex everytime we went on Explorer Class, so this will bring back memories too....

Deck 6 --

So we can have our FOD wild party in your room? Size matters.:D

We came home to a sick puppy. We are hoping he will feel better before we leave on Sat. We would worry too much if he is still sick.... positive thoughts his way please :) gracias.

Hey Guys,

All my thoughts and best wishes are with you and your puppy.

Hey Guys,

All my thoughts and best wishes are with you and your puppy.

You are right, he recovered quickly. He's better :)

Good to hear !! Have a nice, safe trip to the ship !! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I took ill with NoroVirus at the airport in Barcelona having felt a bit bloated and off colour for a day or so on the ship....

Now unable to travel far from the bathroom...

wondered if anyone else has suffered similarly??

upset stomach, high temperature, loss of appetite, and all that goes with that...

J

Hi,

Our friend Patricia spent that last day of the cruise in bed with an upset stomach, diahrrea, and light-headedness. We spent the night in Barcelona and she wasn't much better. We went to the airport together, but she had a different flight and we were separated. Everyone arrived home to PDX, but she's still feeling poorly. I'll suggest she tell the DR. about it possibly being the Norovirus.

Jeff

I felt a little tired but good overall. I went to work Monday morning. I guess I dodged a bullet here.

I'll post a link to my photos tonight, approximately 1800, and hope everyone will do the same. I'll do the mass e-mailing to the 50+ e-mails on the FOD list.

Please don't forget to forward your photos. This cruise is one to remeber for all of us and pictures help a lot. :)

facebook.com .. search Jonathan Goldsmith London and my cruise pics are available for all to see....

It's been a rough week getting back to work. I started a new position upon return on Monday 5/17 and have been catching everyone up on my travel experiences. Not to mention all the efforts in getting my house in order. I love being the celebrity when I get back from vacation but it wears you down a bit and I developed a bit of a mild respiratory infection that seems over now.

Since I'm ready to contact everyone and get the pictures together I tried to find you on facebook but it didn't work. "Johnathan Goldsmith" and "Johnathan Goldsmith London" only reult in 6 other Johnathan Goldsmiths. Please help us find you and here's a quick direct link to my photos:

http://lagstrom.zenfolio.com/p941797312

:):):)

• 5 months later...

anyone planning a T/A for 2011??

I would like to try Celebrity for a change, but if the mood is for RCCL again, I could be convinced.

It was good meeting you all, and am sure some of you (Stephen) will have done the return trip from EU to US last month,,,

keep in touch

Jonathan

anyone planning a T/A for 2011??

I would like to try Celebrity for a change, but if the mood is for RCCL again, I could be convinced.

It was good meeting you all, and am sure some of you (Stephen) will have done the return trip from EU to US last month,,,

keep in touch

Jonathan

I was looking at 4/2/11 Fl to Spain but it's very tentative. Send me an e-mail and I'll update you. Alfredlagstrom@yahoo.com :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived