Help please Princess Cruisers

surfcarol

When I was on the Regal to Alaska in May I went to the Captain's Circle desk and asked for the sticker. The Hostess there was really nice and helpful. But it did seem like she was away from her desk a lot. Had to go back several times. I never did get a card though. I had to sign up sense I had also sailed twice on Sitmar.

Good luck on getting the job. Princess needs someone like you. We just booked our 7th cruise, 5th on Princess. We have never received either the passbook or stickers. In fact I didn't know about them till I started reading this thread.

Just wondering if anyone has a copy of a recent Captain Circle Newsletter they would be willing to email me??? I want to borrow the graphics in order to do a mock up article as my cover letter for the Circle Host position....

Cheers,

Carol

You would think it would be standard that each new cruiser to Princess (including minors -- even a baby pays a fare) would automatically get a passport with first stamp placed in stateroom. Then on each cruise from then on, a stamp (one per customer again; not one per cabin) is left in the statement. It's good PR: you show friends and family when you get home the sticker book which is like very inexpensive advertising.

And if you feel you have to go stand in a line to get something that could just as easily be left in the cabin, that's bad PR.

In addition, a computerized record of your Princess cruises can also be left to be checked by the passengers to ensure their info is correct (besides what's on the website). And then if there is a discrepancy, it is corrected on the Princess database. That is what computers are for!

The hostess is there to be a problem solver, trouble shooter and all-round representative of Princess hospitality.

So the best of luck, I hope you get the job and I hope you'll be on one of our future cruises. :)

If you get the job, please arrange, for us, alliens, to become a member of the CC. It's impossible to become a member for us. I've tried everything but so far they will not do it.:confused:

This will be our 4th Princess cruise, so will be titled to be a member.!!! And ofcourse no passport for the stamps (what stamps????)

Please do something about this :eek:

Trijntje (the Netherlands)

• 3 weeks later...

We received a passport (not two) on the last day of our cruise... but we didn't get a stamp for it (?). When we board the Diamond in a couple of months, I am going to make sure to ask for one, if it's not there... and I'm going to work on getting one from the past cruise somehow... I am one who does extensive scrapbooks to commerate our trips, and I would really like to have this..

P.S. Good luck on the job interview!

I have always received stickers. They are placed in your cabin by the steward. Also you do not receive one on your first cruise. So I just wrote in the info in my passbook folder that I received. Also the problems that I have with the Captains Club is they have the right number of cruises but do not list the last one we took on the Sapphire. Called many times, just gave up. So long as the count is right and I am a platinum member which they did not screw that up there is not much more I can doo.

Marilyn

Archived