amazing christmas present

Jody Miller

Hi everyone

My mum and dad surprised me over christmas by giving me a present of a cruise holiday. It's actually a Xmas come birthday present as I am 21 in November this year.

I am meeting up with my American cousin in Miami to cruise on the Emerald Princess on 8th May to cruise around the Caribbean for 16 nights. Neither of us have cruised before and I have a number of questions that some of you may be able to answer.

Will we be able to make friends on board as I don't really know my cousin that well and it would be nice to talk to others over the 16 days? Will there be others our age (I am 20 and my cousin is 21)?.

How fussy are cruises? what should I wear in the evenings at the dinners? Apparently I can only pack 23kgs so I want to make sure I take the right things.

Answers to my questions would be great and I would love yo hear from anyone that is going on the same cruise and perhaps correspond before we sail

Thanks

Jody

Relax, two dresses for the two formal nights, but they dont really have to be that dressy. Some get really dressy and some just wear nice dresses on formal night. The other nights you can wear slacks and tops and mix and match.

There should be some clubs, dont know how easy it is to meet people, just be friendly. I always meet people, but not other singles all the time.

Archived