B2B sort of......question

nascar20fan

We are booked on Destiny January 11th out of Miami and then board Freedom on January 16th out of Fort Lauderdale. I'm just curious if Carnival does anything special for someone who does 2 cruises in a row. Two different ships, two different ports.

Even if you are on the same ship, they don't do anything special for you. Would be nice if they gave some sort of discount on the second, but they don't. :(

BTW....GO SMOKE!! Glad to see someone else is stuck with a "20" in their screen name!! LOL

Even if you are on the same ship, they don't do anything special for you. Would be nice if they gave some sort of discount on the second, but they don't. :(

Iv been getting a B2B gift on my 2nd leg of B2Bs. We got a nice fruit basket and champagne on Conquest and chocolate covered stawberries on the Triumph a few weeks ago.

I also got a fruit basket, along with a bottle of wine. I was really suprised since I wasn't expecting anything.

Joanne

Now that yall mention it, we may have gotten some chocolate covered strawberries. I know we got the plates of goodies we get for being Platinum, but I do think I remember strawberries too. OOHHH...so many cruises, so few brain cells to remember them all :D

Archived