Shoes,Shoes,Shoes!!!

TnMama

How many pairs of shoes to you cruise with?  

316 members have voted

1. 1. How many pairs of shoes to you cruise with?

I noticed in your sig youre going to HMC and Nassau. Im doing that on july 10th this year. Im super excited. It will be my first one. Looks like next one wont be till Oct of next year on DS,fall break. Fingers crossed I land a job where we're moving so Ill have vac time. I wanna do one outta Mobile or Nola since we can drive.

We are going with my MIL, SIL and her two children next year. All the reviews of Half Moon Cay are great, so I'm so excited to have a great beach day. We are thinking of renting a cabana while we are there, since MIL does not get in to the water at all.

We are sailing out of NOLA this year, and DH can not wait. We decided at the last minute to take my SIL kids, and they are super excited. I hope I can write a review when we return, but I'm not very good at those things. :rolleyes:

Okay, so I qualify as an old lady, but am trying to avoid looking like one. I found these shoes online at Zappo's, bought them a half size larger than I usually wear, and can fit my orthotics in them. Now I don't have to walk around all the time in my Asics.

photo.jpg.e70d7d7a18989d47b3df9ca799da4913.jpg

Archived