no mexican cruises in october?

rjnaz

The Sapphire Princess is doing a trans-Pacific in mid Sept, from Seattle to Sydney, and then returning to LA in mid Nov.

I think Princess decided that itinerary had better revenue potential than the Mex Riv itineary. The Mex Riv cruises resume in mid Nov with the Sapphire.

The Sapphire Princess is doing a trans-Pacific in mid Sept, from Seattle to Sydney, and then returning to LA in mid Nov.

I think Princess decided that itinerary had better revenue potential than the Mex Riv itineary. The Mex Riv cruises resume in mid Nov with the Sapphire.

thanks... wish they would have a summer cruise to hawaii like they had a couple of years ago......they are making it hard for me to spend my money:eek::rolleyes:

i too was disappointed to see no Mexican cruises in the Fall, and really miss the 10 days out of San Fran, there is one in oct on the Sea, but the ports are not the same, and there is only one. Past years there have been four. Hoping that Princess will look at putting ships back into the mexican Riveria and to some new ports.

thanks... wish they would have a summer cruise to hawaii like they had a couple of years ago......they are making it hard for me to spend my money:eek::rolleyes:

I don't think I would like a summer cruise to Hawaii. Too many children. As for a place to spend your money with Princess, you can pay for our next cruise :)

I don't think I would like a summer cruise to Hawaii. Too many children. As for a place to spend your money with Princess, you can pay for our next cruise :)

went on the hawaii cruise a few years ago and hardly saw any children....your check is in the mail.....or call me for your tickets at 1-800 disconnected:rolleyes:

i too was disappointed to see no Mexican cruises in the Fall, and really miss the 10 days out of San Fran, there is one in oct on the Sea, but the ports are not the same, and there is only one. Past years there have been four. Hoping that Princess will look at putting ships back into the mexican Riveria and to some new ports.

Ya gotta remember that late Sep to end Oct is hurricane season and to be blunt...crappy weather. A Trans Pacific 30 day voyage each way generates much more capital in the account than a few 7 dayers out of LA.

Ciao for now!!!

Ya gotta remember that late Sep to end Oct is hurricane season and to be blunt...crappy weather. A Trans Pacific 30 day voyage each way generates much more capital in the account than a few 7 dayers out of LA.

Ciao for now!!!

yes it is hurricane season but that doesn't stop ships from sailing in the Caribbean, but I do agree that other areas are much more lucrative, but I still don't like it... but then again I can live with it, just will have to try something different

Archived