Cabin Legend Info

roger001

When looking at the cabin locations on the NCL ship's sites, on some balcony rooms the legend shows the symbols for queen bed and 3 persons. I'm assuming the queen bed means that it is a single queen instead of two singles pushed together. What does "3 persons" indicate? Is the cabin different in size, design than the ones without these symbols? Thanks.

Oh...ok. So the only difference is in the "cabin for 3" the couch is a fold out for a bed whereas if not listed for 3, then the couch is only a couch. Correct?

In fact IF the cabin has a couch it is probably the same fold out couch, HOWEVER the ship has a maximum capacity and so some cabins while your could get three into them, are rated at two and they will only book two in them.

That said, not all cabins have couches.

In fact IF the cabin has a couch it is probably the same fold out couch, HOWEVER the ship has a maximum capacity and so some cabins while your could get three into them, are rated at two and they will only book two in them.

Just to be clear....

I thought that we were discussing balcony cabins here. Are you stating that there are balcony category cabins without a couch, or are you just saying there are other categories besides balconies that may not have a couch? :confused:

Ok...thanks

Just to be clear....

I thought that we were discussing balcony cabins here. Are you stating that there are balcony category cabins without a couch, or are you just saying there are other categories besides balconies that may not have a couch? :confused:

Hm, good question, I sail balcony cabins but they are HC cabins and often do NOT have a couch. So I don't know for sure if EVERY other balcony cabin has one, [converting or not].

Sorry if I caused any confusion on that point. the other points are still valid though, about occupancy and so forth.

Archived