amenities on carnival dream

CHENELLEH

Iv never heard of any cabins having coffee makers ... not on other cruiselines either?? Not on Princess or RCL either.

You can put out your pillow menu and order coffee to be delivered at a certain time in the morning and give them a dollar or two tip if you want it in your cabin.

we are booked for Feb 13th in #8466 and we want to know if there is a coffee maker in room? also any info on this cabin--like pictures, etc... would be apperciated

Nope...No coffee makes. Didn't have one in my cabin on Dec 3rd. No coffee maker on in any cabin I have been in on Carnival. Call room service and coffee will be delivered.....

You will have bathrobes in your cabin, if that is a amenity. They usually have a small basket of samples, often you get a nice razor. A hair dryer in the top drawer.

We like to have breakfast in the dining room and be waited on instead of the buffet.

Iv never heard of any cabins having coffee makers ... not on other cruiselines either?? Not on Princess or RCL either.

You can put out your pillow menu and order coffee to be delivered at a certain time in the morning and give them a dollar or two tip if you want it in your cabin.

NCL has either coffeemakers or hot water kettles in all cabin categories.... at least on the newer ships such as the Star, Jewel and Pearl.

NCL has gone to coffee makers in cabins......

http://www.ncl.com/api/search/fetch?query=coffee+maker&title=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ncl.com%2Fnclweb%2Fpressroom%2FpressRelease.html%3FstoryCode%3DPR_111805&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ncl.com%2Fnclweb%2Fpressroom%2FpressRelease.html%3FstoryCode%3DPR_111805&spaceId=CBE&index=CBE&charset=&mimeType=text%2Fhtml

Paragraph "That's the Spirit"....

NCL has either coffeemakers or hot water kettles in all cabin categories.... at least on the newer ships such as the Star, Jewel and Pearl.

Iv only been on Carnival, RCL and Princess, so thats why I specified them, but good to know NCL has them.

NCL does have hot pots or coffee makers in cabins. Many even have DVD players, albeit cheap ones.

Looks like there are some pictures of the cabin on Zydecocruiser's website.

Well if NCL ever comes back to Galveston, Ill know I can make coffee in my cabin, thanks.

True, it was before the new port of Houston was built though, so not the same as where NCL went out of exactly. I guess Iv heard so many rumors, that Im about to think no one wants to go out of Houston.

I had a TA talk me out of going on the Dream ... and then it left and so did the Princess grand out of Galveston and RCL, who had two ships, pulled out except for part time ... all at once. Feast or famine.

Texas does need another ship!!!

I have long tried to figure out what is wrong with Houston as a port. Never sailing out of there I don't know the logistics. It would seem that one of the largest cities in the US with being a fairly large port could support many cruise ships and fill them pax wise. I just don't get it.....

You will have bathrobes in your cabin, if that is a amenity. They usually have a small basket of samples, often you get a nice razor. A hair dryer in the top drawer.

We like to have breakfast in the dining room and be waited on instead of the buffet.

I'm with you. I like to be waited on during my vacation. It doesn't happen very often in real life. We go to the dining room for breakfast every day and the new brunch sounds fantastic what with the free Mimosas!

just off the dream 12/26-no coffee makers in the room, but we ordered room service each morning by putting the menu on the door the night before--coffee and bagels/pastries and fruit. the room amenities included 2 bathrobes, and in the shower, there is a shampoo caddy, a gel caddy, along with vanity soaps, conditioner packets, razor, etc-hair dryer in the desk drawer as well.

Since we drive in from Atlanta, I always bring my own Kerig single cupmaker. This will get alot of you can't do that, but I have the last 5 cruises on Carnival and have never been questioned. I also bring a plug strip with me because of usually only one plug in in room.

Hey chenelleh - you're in luck! There is a review in progress called 'We had an AMAZING dream on 12/26' by balcony bound. They were in this cabin (as are we on April 17th) and she has posted very detailed pictures. Her review is absolutely wonderful and has tons of great info. When I just looked it has fallen to page three so check it out when you find it. Unfortunately I'm not technologically saavy enough to put the link here :o

Archived