Upgrade comment

Luke gs Daddy

Got a call from the Upgrade fairy at Carnival, They offered a Penthouse Suite for 950.00 more for our upcoming Western Cruise. We are currently booked in a aft balcony for 3. The only one available.

For that kind of cake and having a aft I politley said no thanks.

At least we got a call.

I have one of the two 8N afts with the extra wide balcony booked on the Freedom. Even if CCL were to offer an even trade to a suite, I would have a hard time giving up all that leg room and wonderful view!:rolleyes:

Good to know I'm not the only one who refuses these upsells!:D

Was just called a few days ago for our 1/17 trip on Victory - she wanted to give us a penthouse also, for an extra $400 ($200pp).

No thanks! I booked my 9C aft wrap specifically for the balcony and no other cabin located somewhere in the middle of the ship is going to change my mind, no matter how big it might be or because it has a tub instead.

There must be a huge demand even now, this close to sailing, for those afts and aft wraps. So glad we booked reeeaaallly early! ;)

Good to know I'm not the only one who refuses these upsells!:D

Was just called a few days ago for our 1/17 trip on Victory - she wanted to give us a penthouse also, for an extra $400 ($200pp).

No thanks! I booked my 9C aft wrap specifically for the balcony and no other cabin located somewhere in the middle of the ship is going to change my mind, no matter how big it might be or because it has a tub instead.

There must be a huge demand even now, this close to sailing, for those afts and aft wraps. So glad we booked reeeaaallly early! ;)

My DH & I also have talked about if we were offered an upgrade or upsell for our cruise in Oct. We said no way, as we have also booked a 9C Aft wrap balcony room & don't want anything different! LOL :D

Upgrades, good. Upsells, in my opinion, not usually so good.

Agree....I've never taken an upsell offer......and wouldn't.....

However, I've had a couple of dandy upgrades in the past many years...they are very, very nice.

Got an upsell call today for Victory 2/7...have balcony midship wanted to upsell to a suite same floor...wanted $540...I said no...seemed like a lot plus since this cruise is port intensive couldn't see spending extra $$$.

Said they were calling return customers

Archived