Cruise Sat no cabin yet!

Majesty Fan

We are on the Dream Sat and have a gty balcony and still do not have a cabin! Both my TA and I have called Carnival and no cabin! I can't print out bag tags! Oh well I guess we will be surprised Sat!

This could be a good sign of an upgrade coming your way ! Think positive !

You cant print luggage tags ??? Not even with TBA on them for stateroom # ? You can always get those luggage tags at the pier and I would suggest bringing some prepreinted addy labels to stick on them and a sharpie to write the # on tags at pier. Will make it easier for ya. Have a GREAT CRUISE !

You cant print luggage tags ??? Not even with TBA on them for stateroom # ? You can always get those luggage tags at the pier and I would suggest bringing some prepreinted addy labels to stick on them and a sharpie to write the # on tags at pier. Will make it easier for ya. Have a GREAT CRUISE !

Or a sign you may be sleeping on the Poop Deck!:p

That happened to us 2 years ago on the Conquest, when we got to the check in we were sooo surprised to find out we had been upgraded to a balcony!! It was our first cruise, and so wonderful, but I do get that it can be stressful wondering where you will be, good luck!!!!

They are making upgrade calls to all the other people so they can find you a balcony:D JK

You should get assigned by tommorow as there is only 1 cabin in balcony available 8374

BUT You may not get assigned a cabin till you arrive at the port

Make sure the porter puts them on the right cart for your ship!

• 1 month later...
So what was your outcome? Curious to know, I am also TBA and sailing on the dream April 10th.

You wont know until closer to sailing.

to the OP- do NOT give the luggage to the porter until your cabin is verified- THey have a manifest of every one sailing-

Ibet you will know by Thursday evening.

We are on the Dream Sat and have a gty balcony and still do not have a cabin! Both my TA and I have called Carnival and no cabin! I can't print out bag tags! Oh well I guess we will be surprised Sat!

Since they were cruising in January~Either it was a crappy cabin and he's embarrased or it was a fantabulous cabin and he's stowed away for more cruises~

just searched and found this in another post by Majesty Fan~ **Our cabin was 6480 port side aft balcony**

Archived