Just to let you know

Bridge Maven

If you have a Discover Card, they have a special program between now and March 31 with 5% cash back for all travel expenses charged to that card during this time frame, which includes cruises. However, it is not automatic. You have to call them to let them know that you want to participate in this program.

so, is it any Discover card ? There are different Discover reward cards

Does your discover card have discover.com on it? I have two different discover cards from two different banks and both of them qualify for this program. However, even though they were issued by two different banks both have discover.com on them. I just called the number on my discover card and told them I wanted to be in the program. Since I have a final payment for a cruise due in March this was an unexpected bonus for us :)

I think there is a limit of somewhere around $400 per quarter that they will rebate. That was what they told me last year when we had a bunch of travel expenses we charged on Discover.

Hi Rholbrook !

FYI, it's MUCH less, this time around. The maximum charge for this benefit is now $ 800.00, of which you would get back 5%, so the maximum rebate would be $ 40.00. Last year, it was far more. It's still nice, but it used to be a much better benefit.

Also, for those who have Discover cards, you can also sign up, on their website.

Archived