Rooms Close to Fantasy Elevators.

Dana Deem

Ok, now that everyone has yelled at me, we've decided on the Fantasy! Has anyone ever booked rooms that butt up to the elevators? U299 is what we're looking at to put DD & family in so we can be in a suite just down the hall! With DS in a room next to them! And that 5 hour drive to Charleston will be just fine. Last time on the Fantasy for us was in 1992. Back then, inside R was fine, but now DH & I LOVE our balconies!! Thanks for ANY info on rooms close to elevators.

We were in U166, a couple of cabins from the elevators. No problems, in fact, I would book this again.

We were booked in E62 on the Fasincation but had to cancel. After reviewing this on the Fantasy, I'm not sure it would have been so good. Maybe too close to the lobby bar for early morning.

Thanks so very much LPN! We are looking at a year from now so we have many rooms to choose from! I was wondering if several of those rooms on the upper deck were added--like the ones in the back in what I will call a "strange middle". And for not much more, I may decide to put them in OV on a lower deck! Thanks so very much!

In general, the cabins near the elevators aren't any noisier than the cabins nearby - so that's just all around info for anyone reading this in the future.

But, the 299 cabins are definitely a bit smaller than the others.

The Upper Deck Category 12s are awesome though! Enjoy that.

The most private balconies in the entire Carnival Fleet.;)

We were in U166, a couple of cabins from the elevators. No problems, in fact, I would book this again.

We were booked in E62 on the Fasincation but had to cancel. After reviewing this on the Fantasy, I'm not sure it would have been so good. Maybe too close to the lobby bar for early morning.

We have been in E6x or E7x cabins all around the lobby (and are again on the Paradise) with no noise problems at all, we specifically book those for the convenient location.

CJW , did you stay in the 12 on the Fantasy? They look nice. Wood colors reminds us of the little 100 pass Ren ships if you ever went on one. They were nice. As are alot of the rooms on the HAL bigger rooms! Got any pics if you stayed in one?? Thanks for info!

CJW , did you stay in the 12 on the Fantasy? They look nice. Wood colors reminds us of the little 100 pass Ren ships if you ever went on one. They were nice. As are alot of the rooms on the HAL bigger rooms! Got any pics if you stayed in one?? Thanks for info!

I personally haven't been on Fantasy since before the refurbs (only Ecstasy, Paradise and Elation lately) - but click here on this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=6392925

It's got pics and info on all of the Fantasy Class Category 12s, from before all the refurbs to the new decor (pics of those closer to the end)...

You should be able to see everything you are curious about there!

Enjoy!:D

Archived