Vancouver to Seattle

cwatts15

How much is the transfer typically? Do they also offer a tranfer from Seatac to Canada Place?

I'm guessing that this would be more expensive than some other options, but it seems it would also be the easiest.

The cruise line may or may not provide a transfer from Seatac to Canada Place but during cruise season the Quick Coach folks do run a service between those two points.

Here's a link to there website:

http://www.quickcoach.com/

They may not have the summer season schedule posted yet. There downtown Vancouver hub is the Holiday Inn on Howe which would be about 7 blocks from Canada Place.

Cheers

Dennis

We did Quick Shuttle from Sea/Tac to Vancouver and back last July. Very efficient. They were right where they said they would be at the airport, had our name on a list, loaded our bags and off we went. At the border they took our suitcases off and we had to walk with them thru the customs. The entire busload of people was thru in about 20 minutes (there is a restroom onboard and at the customs). We stayed at the HI downtown overnight and the bus dropped us off right there. Took a cab to the pier in the morning. On the return we found the shuttle to the right as we exited Canada Place. At the border they just came on the bus and looked at our passports. 10 minutes max. We were back at Sea/Tac by noon. We booked on-line.

Thank you for all the information about the transfers. Like many of you on these boards, I have been overwhelmed with all the details of planning our first Alaska cruise. I have been aware that the costs of airfare into Anchorage and out of Vancouver was probably going to cost me double, but now knowing that I might be able to save some bucks transferring to Sea/Tac from Vancouver has sparked my interest. I will check out quickcoach.

Thanks again.

Archived